<b>DC Creations</b>

Professionally built and designed sub-woofer enclosures shipped world wide!
Here is a link to our photobucket DC_Creations pictures by prorabbit - Photobucket Example of a 3D logo
These prices are for net ft^3 and are based on shipping in the conus, other areas will need to contact us for accurate shipping quotes. Anything...
This question comes up very often. The answer is yes we do entertain trade items. We rarely do a 100% trade but it does happen from time to time...
DC Creations | Facebook Here is our Facebook page. It is still "under construction" largely because I just do not have time to add content right...
I have had many PMs, emails, and phone calls about this. Primarily there at two methods. Paypal Credit Card However, if those do not work...
Right here of course Email- Dustin@DC-Creations.com Orders@DC-Creations.com For Quotes- http://dc-creations.com/purchase.php Phone-...
We specialize in custom enclosures and installs(if you're local). We have built everything from world record SPL systems to world champion SQ...

Uh ya so I payed for my subwoofer enclosure in January 2014 and they confirmed it was packaged and ready to be shipped, it's now October 2014 and...
I purchased my enclosure on January 15th and was told it would take around 14 business days to be delivered to me. It is now May 6th and I still...
I purchased a box from DC Creations on December 13th and was told to expect about 14 business days for it to ship. On January 15th I sent an email...
Needing a quote on building a box to factory ported specs shipped to 37921. Space isn't a premium as it's going in a jeep Cherokee. The manual...
Well we got ride of all the silver on the outside and inside of the FJ... Went from this... To this.. Then started to mold his new stereo...
got them to do a box design for me and altho it took a few days for them to send it to me the end result was great. I cant believe how low and...
Dustin can you please send me my enclosure or a full refund? It has been 60+ days since I paid and two weeks since I last heard from you. I was...
Here is just a little from demoing the FJ at a local show today...
We were surprised by the opening of a new location rather suddenly. It is larger and much nicer. After some negotiations with the owner we made...
We will be closed for a few days, I will update with an exact time line when I can. While we will be "closed" we will still have a few people...
Will be willing to purchase or work out various types of trade arrangements. Mainly looking for air ride parts. In particular, air management...
It has been 3 weeks and I have been extremely patient and considerate of your shortcomings. You told me on friday3-1-13 that my box would be...
While of course we have a few members who love to jump into our threads to push us around lets make a few things a bit more clear. We currently...
Yesterday you told me my enclosure was deffinitly packaged and ready to be shipped but your "logistics guy" must have forgot to print a label for...
Before i ordered my box, I asked how long it would take and I was told that it was up to 10 days "just in case" After 20 days I the only thing I...
Pics look good to me sir.... The mounting depth of the 8w6 is only 4.25" and then some for the pole vent so that should be good.
ive called/emailed and have heard nothing. my payment cleared over 2 weeks ago and i have nothing. you were supposed to send me pics and i have...
Or do you only do complete builds? If so give me a price on designing something for my 2 15" ti's.
Dustin, It's been 8 days since I've heard from you. I've emailed, called, and pmed. I would just like to have a simple update on whats going on...
Whats up Dustin, the last i talk to ya about t/s specs you haf broke your tester an was waiting on a new toy to test with..i got a build going im...
Thank you man!!! Just got everything in, I am pumped and I owe you that drink.
Hey man, I contacted you in every way possible since you replied to me about a quote on my enclosure, and you haven't really gotten back to me. I...
I have had a few requests to offer them.... So I have an endless supply of any size you need. I can also get more specialty ones as well, I will...
Interesting indeed..... More pictures can be seen here.... http://www.facebook.com/DefiantSoundlabs
For our "Black Friday" sale we will be offering free shipping on enclosures up to 3.5ft3 of net volume. While this is going to be limited...
I contacted Dustin about installing 4 SA-8 V.2 and a Saz 3500 in my crew cab Chevy. I had previously took my truck to a different shop. They...
Been working on a local FJ as most know. We got it all wired up but not finished yet(not baffles or anything)...but here is a quick cell picture...
what the fvck man, i paid you 3 weeks ago to build my port and now you refund my money with out telling me. i paid you with a gift card which is...
So I am looking at a sub(s) for my 02 durango with third row seating. I was wondering if you guys have a box like or can make a box like the...
I did manage to build a "test box" for some new coating materials that are similar to bed liner but are thicker and made for wood. Came out pretty...
As many of our clients have seen over the years we adjust our packaging as we find new and/or better ways to package the enclosures to ensure they...
Just wanted to say.... nice job! She turned out very nice. Perfect fit! There is literally 1/16" between the port and motor!! Very impressive...
How much would you charge me for a ported box at 32 hertz for 2 sa8s under the rear seat of a 97 z71 1500 gmc 4x4 shipped to 95004 down fire too...
For the rest of this week will be doing 10% new enclosure orders. or You can have a raised logo* added at no charge.... *raised logos will only...
Here is our current options for carpeting. This is the "stock" option that is offered with all enclosures already. These will cost extra but...
Like the title said I have two 12" alpine X's and a 2001 ford Taurus that has a decent sized trunk that I don't need at all. Have you had...
We will be closed from Friday through Monday. We may work on emails from time to time or even Designs, but we not actually be in the office...
These were made just for the show, and quickly to show off the new logo... New revised versions will be out in about a month..
Well, as of today I signed a lease on a new building. This building will be the new home for all of our online builds, our shipping facility, and...
Hey I finally got around to hooking up the JBL 4 channel I got from you....Dude it's awesome!!!.....It made the highs in the car come to life and...

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

<b>DC Creations</b>

Professionally built and designed sub-woofer enclosures shipped world wide!

Views

20240723_125956.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024
20240723_125945.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024

New threads

Top recent contributers