dc creations.... poor ethics

Status
Not open for further replies.
This deal deserves some sort of refund. Taking 20 days to build and ship a box being your job and not a side job is unacceptable. Clearly if you are as busy as you say you need to get more staff.

This deal deserves some sort of refund. Taking 20 days to build and ship a box being your job and not a side job is unacceptable. Clearly if you are as busy as you say you need to get more staff.
I always offer various things to any client that has an extended delay, I typically do not post about it though.

Also to clear things up a bit as you are the 3rd person to suggest this. Online enclosures is not nor ever was "my only job". I do run a full shop were we do many other things from installs to other custom work and R&D for a few companies still as well. Selling enclosures online is more of a "side job" then most think to be honest. While we do build/sell many enclosures a week, it is not our source of income for our shop.

**** everyone else not involved with this needs to leave it alone and quit bein a-holes..dam
suck an asshole, if this was a private matter it would be kept in pm's, but this is posted on a open forum for public opinion and insight on public awareness.

suck an asshole, if this was a private matter it would be kept in pm's, but this is posted on a open forum for public opinion and insight on public awareness.
stfu.. people on this site are like little high school ho'es..jumping on a team or side, gossiping. i mean **** it pisses me off to see grown men, and olllld men act like little girls. grow sum nuts for goodness sakes. i think 99% of you guys have a slit in your undies. i work in customer service so i know what its like when people want something for nothing or whenever something happens you want to be compensated.. shut up..its not that serious.

stfu.. people on this site are like little high school ho'es..jumping on a team or side, gossiping. i mean **** it pisses me off to see grown men, and olllld men act like little girls. grow sum nuts for goodness sakes. i think 99% of you guys have a slit in your undies. i work in customer service so i know what its like when people want something for nothing or whenever something happens you want to be compensated.. shut up..its not that serious.
This isn't the thunderdome you're gonna have to calm down. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

How about my box Dustin, I havnt got a tracking number or heard anything either. The OP's thread sounds awful familiar. You said last week my box should have been sent out either yesterday or today, I havnt heard a word one way or another.

Most of this needs to be taken to the dome and keep it out of this man's forum....Cluttering this thread with BS is not helping Pro-Rabbit at all with helping these guys get their enclosures....I have purchased from Dustin personally and I received exactly what I bought in a timely manner..You guys have to understand that custom means just that...It takes time to design, build, and ship numerous enclosures a week along with the other responsibilities of running a business...I myself get overwhelmed at times and lose track of PMs and Emails...Cut the man some slack please because building you guys the quality enclosures you expect from people like Dustin and I takes time....Thanks

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.
sounds like UPS has a scheduled pick up!
Wow, you got a confirmation and tracking number? I still havnt heard anything, was told it would be sent either yesterday or today. I take it it mine didnt get shipped today like I was told. Nothing like paying someone to ignore you.

my box arrived yesterday. The box is as promised and I'm satisfied with the product. Will I do business with DC again????? No, atleast not until the communication issues are fixed.

my box arrived yesterday. The box is as promised and I'm satisfied with the product. Will I do business with DC again????? No, atleast not until the communication issues are fixed.
Completely understandable. Our phone system should be up and running in about a hour with more lines and some new features that will allow us to use our cells to keep up with missed calls and messages when/if needed.

Anyway, glad the enclosure will work out for you. I will be locking this since it is resolved. Thank you again for being amazingly patient with us through our recent issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

berretta96

10+ year member
berretta96
boise, ID
Start date
Participants
Who Replied