ATTN: pro-rabbit

Outside of Jacksonville. One of our "special" clients required me to come down to do some work in private. I will be heading back out tonight or tomorrow morning.
Now thats customer service for real!!

OK, I have discussed with Doug everything about my enclosure, Just waiting on him to send me the invoice form so I can pay!
Just spoke with Doug, the invoice was sent out for you(might have to check "spam" folders as well). Thanks again for your patronage.

Now thats customer service for real!!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

At the airport now actually, will be back home tonight and in the office tomorrow. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif
lol I still need an amp

i'd still be bassless with the box

Just spoke with Doug, the invoice was sent out for you(might have to check "spam" folders as well). Thanks again for your patronage.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif
There is nothing in my spam folder or my inbox.. maybe he got my e-mail wrong? there are zeroes instead of O's..

How? Just curious.

he qouted me 90 dollard to build and ship my port. said it would take him 2 days to build and ship. i sent him the 90 bucks. after 3 weeks i get a refund for no reason, they didnt contact me or anything. after i get the refund i get an email telling me.

We just refunded your payment. While Dustin tried to make everything work he could, UPS(and all other logistic companies) simply wanted far to much for shipping and the hassle and paper work required for us to ship to you simply was not worth the effort for such a low cost item with next to no actual profit. It was my call to decide and refund your money and I do apologize for this. Good luck with your build and I hope you find someone willing to work with you on price, shipping, and get you want you need.

so pretty much it was to big of a hassle to them to finish the job. and to top it off 40 dollars of the 90 i sent him went to the pre paid gift card i used which i no longer had. so im out that money. and with the worst customer service i have ever had the experience of, i would never do business with him or suggest anyone to him. i sent him an email after the first week asking him for progress on the build, i never got an email back untill i contacted him on facebook a week later.

What you leave out however is that I personally tried everything to work things out with you. Also that we actually had email and facebook corespondance. I don't want to bring up all the others things that have transpired since you started your campaign of negative actions based on less then facts. Your thread is still in our section for all to read and to decide for their self. I am sorry you feel the way you do, but I have offered everything I could and you refused. I did feel that your threats of physical harm were out of line though.

he qouted me 90 dollard to build and ship my port. said it would take him 2 days to build and ship. i sent him the 90 bucks. after 3 weeks i get a refund for no reason, they didnt contact me or anything. after i get the refund i get an email telling me.
We just refunded your payment. While Dustin tried to make everything work he could, UPS(and all other logistic companies) simply wanted far to much for shipping and the hassle and paper work required for us to ship to you simply was not worth the effort for such a low cost item with next to no actual profit. It was my call to decide and refund your money and I do apologize for this. Good luck with your build and I hope you find someone willing to work with you on price, shipping, and get you want you need.

so pretty much it was to big of a hassle to them to finish the job. and to top it off 40 dollars of the 90 i sent him went to the pre paid gift card i used which i no longer had. so im out that money. and with the worst customer service i have ever had the experience of, i would never do business with him or suggest anyone to him. i sent him an email after the first week asking him for progress on the build, i never got an email back untill i contacted him on facebook a week later.
This crap again? dude you got your money back, it's not like you sent the money and they just kept it without sending a port. There was just a lack of communication

I've gotten a box from this guy before and had no problems. Build quality was excellent, reason why I went through him again.

Well I have sent payment, I haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail from paypal or from DC, but I'm confident that nothing bad is going to happen. I haven't and won't ever make threats to a business. I went with DC because of his good reputation on these boards, I did my homework before deciding which vendor to go with. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with him B2WJ4.7. (mis)Communication is one of the biggest problems in any business. Details that may not seem important to some, are important to others. That's why I do my best to communicate my needs clearly when I'm working with any business.

Well I have sent payment, I haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail from paypal or from DC, but I'm confident that nothing bad is going to happen. I haven't and won't ever make threats to a business. I went with DC because of his good reputation on these boards, I did my homework before deciding which vendor to go with. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with him B2WJ4.7. (mis)Communication is one of the biggest problems in any business. Details that may not seem important to some, are important to others. That's why I do my best to communicate my needs clearly when I'm working with any business.

Indeed thank you again for choosing us as your enclosure builder. We have received payment and I will try and get you some options on those "legs/stands" for you today.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

w00b3r

w00b3r
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Full Tilt