Expanding more!!!

I'm looking at doing a full building not the "skinned" style for our retail location, think more of "brick/mortar" style(maybe more stucco...but you get the idea).
Those buildings you all do can perhaps be a good option for warehouse and/or to separate the online orders from everything else though, they are just not our style of building for a retail settings. The price difference per the look is negligible to me.

I will keep you in mind though when we purchase property very soon.

I'm in Commercial Retail... I just through out the skinned building because most people want that... The price difference in metal skin and say stucco is around 15-35k depending on how big the building is. Check the pm I sent you...

Congrats bro!!! Good luck man. I hate moving let alone moving a business...

I commute back and fourth from Columbus Ga to Tampa often through the year for my jobs and I hate it......but the $$$$$$ is very good.

Looking forward to doing "business" with you .....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

I'm in Commercial Retail... I just through out the skinned building because most people want that... The price difference in metal skin and say stucco is around 15-35k depending on how big the building is. Check the pm I sent you...
replied //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Be sure you stay active here...as per that PM we are simply waiting on a few things to line up so we can move forward on that front. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

Congrats bro!!! Good luck man. I hate moving let alone moving a business...I commute back and fourth from Columbus Ga to Tampa often through the year for my jobs and I hate it......but the $$$$$$ is very good.

Looking forward to doing "business" with you .....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
Thanks!!

Yea, moving is horrible for sure. What makes this one worse is that we are only moving about half our shop over there since we are keeping two locations going. So that means I will be seeing huge tool bills very soon as I will finding a lot of things we need more of.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Just a few miles, but one is more of a "office" style situation and "testing/R&D facility" then anything.
Thats good but you know how things can go...

"hey, where is the widget??" "aw hell, left it at the other shop..."

That is what I hate. I will be in Ga and find out that I left my wallet or something 400+ miles away in Tampa or vice verse...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pro-rabbit

5,000+ posts
pro-rabbit
OKC, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from