Hey Pro-Rabbit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reinhardt
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Idaho
Yesterday you told me my enclosure was deffinitly packaged and ready to be shipped but your "logistics guy" must have forgot to print a label for it. Do you think that either you or your "logistics guy" could possibly find 5 minutes in your busy day today to go to the computer and print a label and tape it on my box so it will go out today?? You need to learn how to be honest with your customers and take a little personal responsibilty. I have heard you blame the girls in the office, mold, a snowstorm, UPS wont pick up this many packages and now its the logistics guys fault. Personally I put the blame on the guy that told me my enclosure would be sent out within 10 days of receiving payment. I am a manager at a commercial tannery, we tan hides for taxidermist all over the world, we tell our clients we have a 6 month turn arround, we usually get the product out way before 6 months but when we start getting backed up to where we are getting close to a 6 month turn arround we stop accepting new work, until we get caught back up. Just somerthing to concider, instead of making promises you cant keep.

If he says it'll take him more than 10 days people will probably go to a different builder that'll get it done in a acceptable time frame.

He's already got your money so the pressure is off.

5 more hours and I file a claim with Pay-Pal. Had enough with getting the run arround! I got a message on facebook by one of his employees saying that things were altered from my last phone conversation. That is funny, I cant even talk. I dont think he would have been able to understand a blank phone line. Yesterday my box was sitting there ready to go it just needed a shipping label, now I have no idea WTF is going on

5 more hours and I file a claim with Pay-Pal. Had enough with getting the run arround! I got a message on facebook by one of his employees saying that things were altered from my last phone conversation. That is funny, I cant even talk. I dont think he would have been able to understand a blank phone line. Yesterday my box was sitting there ready to go it just needed a shipping label, now I have no idea WTF is going on
You can ask for a refund. Last time I got tired of waiting so he refunded my $$ back.

I was worried about buying a box and went with STARRMOUNTAIN hoping for the best and what I got was way more than what would have pleased me great guy and great service (I am not knocking on rabbit haven't tried him) just saying don't be discourage by one bad transaction. I hope for the best and hope your slamming soon.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

Since you already filed a claim (that was a fast 5 hours) I personally had to add your tracking info to the claim.

thats ***** bro hope u get it resolved. maybe he should slow down on taking orders and finish whats he backed up on. before he keep taking people money and cant finish in the time he promised jmo.

Since you already filed a claim (that was a fast 5 hours) I personally had to add your tracking info to the claim.
LOL. That was a freaking long 10 days!!!! Obviously it was the only way to get a response out of you. I told you I had enough of the run arround and lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Reinhardt

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Reinhardt
Idaho
Start date
Participants