Was getting Tony's FJ ready for Heatwave

I usually don't like graphics like that, but I think the box and exterior match well. Still not too fond of the wheels, but if he likes it that's what matters.
That's got to be one rough riding SOB with wheels that big

I told him it was way "over the top" for me. However, I can understand/respect what he is trying to do. So we roll with it lol.

As for the ride, it was 2 hours to the show we went to last Sunday and it was actually not bad at all. I have road in many stock cars that were much worse. If he had new shocks it would be rather comfortable honestly. All that weight killed the shocks though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I love that style of striping on older Hot rods, custom built Motorcycles etc. it looks good on his box too. Not sure if I like it on his ride. It's certainly an attention grabbing vehicle.

Maybe some day we will see some GZ Plutoniums in it.

Thanks. Yea, was an interesting day to say the least. Tony is not the artist though, we were requested to bring the truck out dor the shoot though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pro-rabbit

5,000+ posts
pro-rabbit
OKC, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from