Since this is needed it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do apologize for these delays and offerings will be made to all clients that were affected by the delay.

The above was wrote by you. I have received nothing...Including my box. What does your word mean..NOTHING!!!! That is what most go by and yours is worthless.

If we missed your email then I do appilogize, all enclosures have been shipped and tracking provided to everyone. Please pm me your invoice number and I will get you everything you need.

We spike via phone conversation and you refused offerings. We made a deal to have your enclosure shipped this Monday or you would get a full refund and the enclosure free. So we upheald our end of the deal for you.

We spike via phone conversation and you refused offerings. We made a deal to have your enclosure shipped this Monday or you would get a full refund and the enclosure free. So we upheald our end of the deal for you.
what kind of offering is that. I should be getting my box and you should be doing Something to make ammends for the time it took...1 month. Either my box or my money back is not an Offering.

what kind of offering is that. I should be getting my box and you should be doing Something to make ammends for the time it took...1 month. Either my box or my money back is not an Offering.
That is not at all how that conversation went. You declined every single offer I made until we made this last "deal" that you seemed rather content with. Until recently, then you altered your perception.

However, as I said many times now. If you have changed your mind, just call me. I have no issues at all with going back to some of the various offers I made to you and upholding them still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

pro-rabbit

5,000+ posts
pro-rabbit
OKC, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied