DC Creations work!!

pro-rabbit
5,000+ posts

OKC, OK
Here is a link to our photobucket

DC_Creations pictures by prorabbit - Photobucket

Example of a 3D logo

IMAG0328.jpg

you never got back to me on the one i asked you about for my gf quite a while back lol..

edit: this is thelow by the way

you never got back to me on the one i asked you about for my gf quite a while back lol..
edit: this is thelow by the way
Sorry about that, I tried to get back to everyone during my transition from Missouri to Oklahoma but a few did fall in the cracks. I do apologize that. If you still need a quote please let me know and I will be sure to get back to quickly.

Would you just cut the letters for a logo like that and ship them? I can build my own stuff but lack the skills to do lettering like that
Sure we can, just PM what you're looking for and I'm sure we can work something out.

If my eyes serve me correctly, it states "DC FUCKING KILLS" on the wall in the background? If this is true, may I get a quote, I have some "business" that needs attending to. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

On a serious note, your work looks impeccable.

lol, that was at my old house...that is what you get when you tell people they can tag the walls if they want..This time around I know better haha.

your work looks great bro.. can you do recessed and raised letters on MDF? if so i might have you cnc me a logo for top of my box that i struggled to cut for myself
I'm sure we can get something figured out for you. Shoot me a pm with some details if you like.

Been slacking on pictures real bad around here. Hard to keep up with demand and still get pictures.

I will try and get back around to taking pics though..might take some time but we will get back in the habit of it.

Here are a few from the other day.

IMAG0736.jpg

IMAG0738.jpg

IMAG0734.jpg

IMAG0650.jpg

Sean041.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pro-rabbit

5,000+ posts
pro-rabbit
OKC, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from