Expanding more!!!

pro-rabbit
5,000+ posts

OKC, OK
Well, as of today I signed a lease on a new building. This building will be the new home for all of our online builds, our shipping facility, and we will be doing local installs as well, but mainly building and shipping.

This will also be the new warehouse for any items we will be distributing, like BatCap and several other things that are up and coming.

So, in short the good news we are indeed expanding. The down side is of course while expanding there may be delays and growing pains. We will start moving various things into the new building next week and as electric and the cable are turned on the entire customer database will be moved as well as the some of the phone lines.

We are still working on making it where we can transfer calls from one location to another, but that will come with time.

Just wanted toss out an update to everyone and of course it is big news for us as this new building is 5000ft^2 of office and warehouse space so it is a nice increase in size for us.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

More like "deptin' it up" though lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif
More like "deptin' it up" though lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
you mean debtin?

He's a professional box designer/builder not an English major catwoman. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

He's a professional box designer/builder not an English major catwoman. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
i do boxes also but i finished the 5th grade //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Cool, so hopefully soon you'll be all setup and will have more batcap 4000's! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Cool, so hopefully soon you'll be all setup and will have more batcap 4000's! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I will be stocking them...in mass supply actually lol

If you ever plan to expand and build something new hit me up... we can do 9000sq ft buildings : metal skinned : for pretty good prices
Our next expansion is going to be building/buying a full retail setup to increase local revenue as well as give us place to host shows. That expansion I am very very picking on which is why it has yet to happen. I will not only be going big but going massive on that one. One of the buildings you can do won't work, but when we purcahse property for it,one of those buildings may serve as a "warehouse" style application in the back perhaps. Not sure how/when we are doing anything just yet. For now we are just content with everything we have going on, but I'm always out looking for the next "upgrade" lol.

Our next expansion is going to be building/buying a full retail setup to increase local revenue as well as give us place to host shows. That expansion I am very very picking on which is why it has yet to happen. I will not only be going big but going massive on that one. One of the buildings you can do won't work, but when we purcahse property for it it may serve as a "warehouse" style application in the back perhaps. Not sure how/when we are doing anything just yet.
Our contractor can do any type of building you want.. but a 10,000 sq ft metal building, insulated and erected for around 75k is cheap as hell ... but like I said if you got some blue prints I can let our contractor look at them and get you a quote... I've yet to find anyone close to beating his prices

Our contractor can do any type of building you want.. but a 10,000 sq ft metal building, insulated and erected for around 75k is cheap as hell ... but like I said if you got some blue prints I can let our contractor look at them and get you a quote... I've yet to find anyone close to beating his prices
I'm looking at doing a full building not the "skinned" style for our retail location, think more of "brick/mortar" style(maybe more stucco...but you get the idea).

Those buildings you all do can perhaps be a good option for warehouse and/or to separate the online orders from everything else though, they are just not our style of building for a retail settings. The price difference per the look is negligible to me.

I will keep you in mind though when we purchase property very soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pro-rabbit

5,000+ posts
pro-rabbit
OKC, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from