My patience is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, looks like the cracked kerf was painted over even with the cracks. Looks like paint in the cracks??????
I didn't paint it, but I did build it myself. I can assure you there were no cracks at that time. I will resolve that with absolutely no issues, I do not allow for that quality of work to leave our facility or to arrive at the customer, regardless of the reason. That is in no way acceptable.

I didn't paint it, but I did build it myself. I can assure you there were no cracks at that time. I will resolve that with absolutely no issues, I do not allow for that quality of work to leave our facility or to arrive at the customer, regardless of the reason. That is in no way acceptable.
Give me an email and I will do asap. I measured the logo and it is crooked as the pics I send will show. And yes they are cracks and yes there is black all inside the port and on the kerf. look man I told you this was for a show car. Im not playing games here. I got off work at 10:30 est. and home by 11:30 est.

Give me an email and I will do asap. I measured the logo and it is crooked as the pics I send will show. And yes they are cracks and yes there is black all inside the port and on the kerf. look man I told you this was for a show car. Im not playing games here. I got off work at 10:30 est. and home by 11:30 est.
Send all pics to Dustin@DC-Creations.com and/or Amber@DC-Creations.com please.

I have no idea why there would be black inside the port. There is no way to cover black with red paint at all, that simply does not work (with out like 70 coats or something anyway). I'm still up if you want to give me a call.

Send all pics to Dustin@DC-Creations.com and/or Amber@DC-Creations.com please.
I have no idea why there would be black inside the port. There is no way to cover black with red paint at all, that simply does not work (with out like 70 coats or something anyway). I'm still up if you want to give me a call.
You dont want to talk to me right now...I sent you an email with all the pics I have and if you need more then send me a text with exactly what you want a pic of. The box and packaging are fine. It was well secured and damage free from outside package appearance. i am also sending one more email.

You dont want to talk to me right now...I sent you an email with all the pics I have and if you need more then send me a text with exactly what you want a pic of. The box and packaging are fine. It was well secured and damage free from outside package appearance. i am also sending one more email.
Fair enough(if that is your decision), if you would like to talk you have my number. I just got the email with pics, I will go over them and let you know if we need anything else.

im not picking a side but if i had to wait a month for my box i would be pissed if the **** aint ready at least reply back an let them know

im not picking a side but if i had to wait a month for my box i would be pissed if the **** aint ready at least reply back an let them know
Agreed. Our standard build time suggest 10-14 business days from date purchase to date shipped so we were indeed a few weeks behind on his enclosure. And I'm still waiting for one of my clients (on this forum) to come forward and admit they received his first enclosure instead of what they orders(both were single 12 enclosures).

Agreed. Our standard build time suggest 10-14 business days from date purchase to date shipped so we were indeed a few weeks behind on his enclosure. And I'm still waiting for one of my clients (on this forum) to come forward and admit they received his first enclosure instead of what they orders(both were single 12 enclosures).
You might be waiting, but I dont want to wait anymore. I have sent you the pics and my request. Can we move forward asap please to put closure to this from my end. I believe it is more than fair after everything. I have received no email in response to my emails. that is why I posting now.

You might be waiting, but I dont want to wait anymore. I have sent you the pics and my request. Can we move forward asap please to put closure to this from my end. I believe it is more than fair after everything. I have received no email in response to my emails. that is why I posting now.
I sent an email right back to you..hang on and I will send it again.

**edit**

Just resent it now.

i was unaware of this "10-14 business days" maybe you should start giving individual estimates for the time frame? when people are waiting on something an then you dont reply they start thinking there getting fucked an become hostile

i was unaware of this "10-14 business days" maybe you should start giving individual estimates for the time frame? when people are waiting on something an then you dont reply they start thinking there getting fucked an become hostile
We typically respond to just about every email or return every phone call we get, so they are aware of the situation at hand. OP was one of the clients I spoke with several times during this time. Communication was not exactly the issue, poor execution of a proper work ethic by members of my staff directly created this situation. Along with several issues that were outside of anyone's control.

We typically do not take all of the time estimated for building/shipping enclosures. We just suggest that time so if issues arise they can be addressed with out delaying the process. However, we have found several issues that needed to be resolved over the last few weeks and we have made a giant push to resolve those issues completely this time. With our new IT setup it would seem we are in very good hands this time around.

However, it is very sad that for us to see these issues we had to have a situation where several customers had a wide range of delays (most being around 1-2 weeks).

The reason we do not try to give "exact" time frames is because of the number of enclosures we do at any given time. It is far easier for our setup to allow for a "time frame" and we do our best to get it out much quicker then we suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blockburner

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
blockburner
Boston ma, United States
Start date
Participants