Where's my box DC Creations?

I purchased a box from DC Creations on December 13th and was told to expect about 14 business days for it to ship. On January 15th I sent an email asking for an update on my box but forgot to include my invoice number, so the response I got was to send him the invoice number and he would check it out. Few days later go by and I get no response. I try calling them daily for the next couple days, leaving voicemails and still get no response. On January 30th I finally get a response and was told they had a pipe burst and my box was damaged but was rebuilt and awaiting being carpeted. I was told the box would be shipped the following Tuesday (February 4th). I was also told that he would send me some update pictures of my box and never received those either. Almost 2 weeks go by and no box so I called and after about a dozen try's they finally answer. I was told "they think the box shipped today but for some reason I have no tracking number". Told the guy on the phone that I would like for the owner to call me and left my number and was assured I would get a call at his earliest convenience. That call took place last Thursday and I have yet to receive my box nor a phone call at the least. Also about a week ago i posted on their Facebook page stating I have waited 2 months and would like my tracking number and they deleted it and never responded.

That *****, I was gonna have him build me a box not long ago. I see this happening a lot these days, these small companies or individuals promising stuff out and sometimes taking several weeks at a minimum to do the job. Sometimes these people have real jobs other than building boxes and life always through unexpected curve balls at ya, but two months is a long time. Hope you get things worked out and wish you the best of luck.

Yes it is.

And yeah man I understand things happen. I'm in the military so I'm used to waiting lol but over 2 months is crazy. I can't speak for their work but customer service is definitely something they need to work on.

Sorry to hear this dj. Hope it works out. He was here on the forum yesterday I know because he have me an infraction pro rabbit is who you wanna talk to

I will get into contact with Chris/Jessica and see what is going on. I am currently not in control or even in the shop at all do to some recent events and health issues/concerns. I felt I left everything in competent hands, but as it seems that is not the case what so ever.

While this is a huge issue, it is not the only issue I have been recently made privy to. For the current time I will be taking down the request form on the site to ensure no other orders are processed with out figuring out the current situation at hand. If I am forced to, I will simply not allow the company to take orders (shut it down) until I am physically able to return to work. I am also going to restrict access to the orders email and go through them myself to ensure everyone is taken care of on this and promptly.

DJ, I do not see a PM from you for some reason but I will contact you right now via PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE:

On Thursday February 20th I was contacted by Pro-rabbit and was told he would have me an update by the following morning. It's now March 3rd and I have yet to receive anything. I pm'd him a few days later and no response. Posted a comment on their Facebook asking for an update and AGAIN it was deleted. Next week will be 3 months since I paid. At this point in time, if I don't receive my box within the week, I would just like my money back.

UPDATE:
On Thursday February 20th I was contacted by Pro-rabbit and was told he would have me an update by the following morning. It's now March 3rd and I have yet to receive anything. I pm'd him a few days later and no response. Posted a comment on their Facebook asking for an update and AGAIN it was deleted. Next week will be 3 months since I paid. At this point in time, if I don't receive my box within the week, I would just like my money back.
I see these threads about them far too often . Idk how hes still getting work..sorry u had a bad experience bro

it took over a month to get my box from him awell.customer service does need some attention.as for the build quality of my box I can't complain one **** bit sounds great an over built imho.

it took over a month to get my box from him awell.customer service does need some attention.as for the build quality of my box I can't complain one **** bit sounds great an over built imho.
I have no doubts in their capabilities but almost 3 months and no rush to give me my product is not cool.

if that is all they do, it should not take that long to build a box, that ***** b/c i thought they were a good company.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ATC_DJ

ATC_DJ
Montgomery, AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
hispls