DC, whats going on????

alz06
10+ year member

ive called/emailed and have heard nothing. my payment cleared over 2 weeks ago and i have nothing. you were supposed to send me pics and i have nothing. it was supposed to ship out at the latest on friday but no tracking info. whats going on?

As per our phone conversation late last week I sent the pics to the email you requested. PSP shipped our larger ports correctly, they arrived thursday, but they did not ship our smaller ports, like you require, on time. They were just shipped out today so we will not have your port until wed. To help with this delay we can discuss a options for you. I can call you tonight from my cell at home or I can call you tomorrow during business hours. Which ever works best for you.

this morning i responded to the pm sent last night after i went to sleep. the pm had my phone number which i have given you on numerous occasion. i still have not heard from you. i think im just about done with this.

You hear from us all the time. I was at home with no access to your account information. I am at the shop right as we are still during our business hours and I will call you. While I understand your concern leaving out vital information to attempt to make this appear a one sided situation is less then authentic or trusting. I am walking to my office right now and I will call you again, as I have multuple times.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

alz06

10+ year member
alz06
El Paso, TX.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from