Where is my sub woofer enclosure Dc Creations?

Xjax

I purchased my enclosure on January 15th and was told it would take around 14 business days to be delivered to me. It is now May 6th and I still don't have my enclosure. I was told on February 6th that my enclosure was built and ready to be shipped, but there were issues with labeling so I would have to wait a bit longer. I haven't heard from Dc creations since February 6th even though I have tried to contact them many times through email and phone calls. I don't know what is going on but it would be great to at least be contacted about my enclosure because I didn't pay $220 to sit here and wait 4 months. I think they do a great job building but I need to at least be told how things are going with my enclosure.

Still happening eh? I thought I remembered something personal going on that was causing delays, but if that's the case they probably should stop taking orders.

how can it take so long to build a box (1-2 hrs) and ship (3-10 days) to get this done. why not just go to the local custom shop and have them build it and not have to wait on these jokers in forums to build enclosures. maybe learn how to build your own? way cheaper than the $200+ for "custom" enclosures. i would never have a person in a forum build a box that they have no idea of what car im putting it into or not being able to test fit it. to me it seems stupid to get someone to build your enclosure without ever seeing your vehicle and what you want to do. its like building fiberglass pods for someone for their car and not having the car to start with...good luck...Just my $0.02.

how can it take so long to build a box (1-2 hrs) and ship (3-10 days) to get this done. why not just go to the local custom shop and have them build it and not have to wait on these jokers in forums to build enclosures. maybe learn how to build your own? way cheaper than the $200+ for "custom" enclosures. i would never have a person in a forum build a box that they have no idea of what car im putting it into or not being able to test fit it. to me it seems stupid to get someone to build your enclosure without ever seeing your vehicle and what you want to do. its like building fiberglass pods for someone for their car and not having the car to start with...good luck...Just my $0.02.

Actually the guy has done a ton of great work in the past and was a very knowledgeable and active member who contributed a lot to the forum., but something happened and these complaints have been coming in for ages now.

In any event what's going on this year is unacceptable and I sincerely hope he isn't taking on more work and at this point if he can't make good on his promises or refund EVERYBODY I'd like to see him banned.

ANYBODY else would have been banned months ago with these shenanigans.

its things like this that i do not do a lot of deals with forums and people on them. not saying everyone is the same but hearing the horror stories make you wonder why people do not do things themselves.

seems like they only want to ban certain people. even with a ban, what stops someone from starting another name. certainly not the mods!!!!

a lot of forums are getting taken away from helping and turning into a huge "screw you, haha, look at what this guy did" type of forum rather than just give good input. so sad...what happened to helping others rather then slam them, slam them, slam them then try to offer a "what i did with my system" fix, not actually helping..sorry for going on and on...im spent..going back to just watching the madness.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Xjax

Xjax
Kansas City, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
BoomTaco64