Could I please have an update on my build?

Participant count
  • Participant list

htownrsx
10+ year member

Houston
Dustin,

It's been 8 days since I've heard from you. I've emailed, called, and pmed. I would just like to have a simple update on whats going on with my build.

I understand that your business is very busy, but I don't think that ignoring your paying customers is right. I came to DC-Creations because everyone on these forums recommended you and your company, but I'm starting to wonder if I made the right choice.

Please get back to me.

I actually just sold one of my retail stores this week so I have not been at the shop as much do to closing the deal on the sale. However, I will pull your file and see where we are at on your order. If you are at 8 business days it should be ready to ship if it has not shipped already.

I will be in the office tomorrow and I will make that I or Chris will give you a phone call to let you know of the current status.

Thank you for the reply.

I actually just sold one of my retail stores this week so I have not been at the shop as much do to closing the deal on the sale. However, I will pull your file and see where we are at on your order. If you are at 8 business days it should be ready to ship if it has not shipped already.
I will be in the office tomorrow and I will make that I or Chris will give you a phone call to let you know of the current status.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

htownrsx

10+ year member
htownrsx
Houston
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from