My patience is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it was billed on the 11th. you generated a label on the 11th. It has made it to my house 1 day after a month of being paid when original invoice says 10 days from money received to shipped
It was shipped (picked up) on Monday. I'm not sure how you want me to verify that but if I can prove that I will be more then happy to.

It shipped from 73127, check ups.com for the time frame for ground shipping maybe?

Click on "shipment progress" it shows pick up date.

scotttrackin2_zps1113baf8.png

due i dont care if it was shipped on Monday or not. your missing the point. The point is one month. The point is your word. The point is no compensation whether it had been money or expedited shipping or whatever. NOTHING. Go check what you wrote in your other post you started. Compensation is NOT either OR.When You go to a resturaunt, do they compensate you by telling you that you can have the food you already paid for or your money back with no food. I should not even have to be telling a so called business man this. You satisfy your customers after you have messed up.

What I dont get rabbit is u kno these people are far from haopt with ur business ethics and clearly they wont redunds so why dont u just bite the bullent since u obviously canr deliver and every time u say something it is an excuse. Just refund these people thier money back so they can take THIER money else where to some one who actually likes to work. Im guessing u have all ready spent this money seeing u avoid a refund every time why spend money when u havent even guaranteed a product this actually has nothing to do with me even hating u but all this **** has givin u a bad rep as a vendor and a mod at that just shut down ur Internet business since u cant even run it cuz u are never online but give me infractions every day lol ur such a **** liar

Lmao u should only be charging him for materials and shipping now cuz u massively fucked up if this guy doesn't get compensated by u today this says a lot about ur company at this point the labor should be free I feel bad for the people that have to walk into ur shop

due i dont care if it was shipped on monday or not. your missing the point. The point is one month. The point is your word. The poiunt is no compensation whether it had been money or expedited shipping or whatever. NOTHING. Go check what you wrote in your other post you started. Compensation is NOT either or. You go to a resturaunt, do they compensate you by telling you that you can have the food you already paid for or your money back with no food. I should not even have to be telling a so called buisness man this. You satisfy your customers after you have messed up.
We have spoke several times over the phone and each time you make it clear that you just want your enclosure. Even the last time we spoke I explained a few things and you declined them and we made a "deal" of sorts. I held up my end and when I did you got upset with that for some reason.

Why not return my call and explain to me exactly what you want. I know when we talk on the phone you are very different. So currently your posts are confusing to me.

What I dont get rabbit is u kno these people are far from haopt with ur business ethics and clearly they wont redunds so why dont u just bite the bullent since u obviously canr deliver and every time u say something it is an excuse. Just refund these people thier money back so they can take THIER money else where to some one who actually likes to work. Im guessing u have all ready spent this money seeing u avoid a refund every time why spend money when u havent even guaranteed a product this actually has nothing to do with me even hating u but all this **** has givin u a bad rep as a vendor and a mod at that just shut down ur Internet business since u cant even run it cuz u are never online but give me infractions every day lol ur such a **** liar
Lmao u should only be charging him for materials and shipping now cuz u massively fucked up if this guy doesn't get compensated by u today this says a lot avout ur company
I am not online much at all currently, and don't start with your issues with your infractions. Those are your fault as explained in your thread in the dome.

As for my business. We have had several issues with picking employees that did not work out. Since this company is not "large", when I put trust into an employee to do their job I may not find out that they did not do it correctly until something is posted online, i get a phone call, or email. I personally am spread a bit thin which is why I have hired various staff members to help out over the last few years. While this has mostly worked out great, we do hit walls and have issues. When I find an issue I resolve it and move forward. So of course, by internet standards that would be excuses because you are not here to actually witness what transpired. What you do not understand about our online business is that it has been growing vastly over the past two years. To a point at which we be hitting a cross roads soon. What does this mean? Just like any other business, you only hear about the issues online. Forums are quick to forget about the members I speak to regularly to help with anything and everything I can, or that we really do far more enclosures then most think.

In the end, my business is doing well with regrettable issues occurring. However, from each issue we improve and move forward. The email service and phone service is vastly improved over just last week. We had only 2 called that were missed and not returned today. Which that number was way larger just last week. Emails it looks like we have a few I will be replying to tonight and we will be caught up.

As for offering various types of refunds, there are several options which we offer.

yes i wanted my enclosure. no my money back or the enclosure is not an option nor compensation. When i get home from work I will see this enclosure. Hopefully by 11 when I make it home you will have figured out what you should do to make ammends to me and whomever else is due...

yes i wanted my enclosure. no my money back or the enclosure is not an option nor compensation. When i get home from work I will see this enclosure. Hopefully by 11 when I make it home you will have figured out what you should do to make ammends to me and whomever else is due...
We spoke several times about this over the phone. You can claim what you will, but if you would like to change your mind. Feel free to call me to work it out, I'm all ears. .

I did offer you a full refund several times as well. I also discussed other options that you declined saying "I'm not worried about the money". However as I said, if you wish to reconsider just give me a call.

You need to spend less time on this forum and more time in an english class.

Patience is a couple of weeks. Not a month! Patience is being understanding and giving someone the chance to live up to their WORD. I did that 5 different times. No patience left. and no love for a liar!!!! PERIOD. I didnt lie about paying him a month ago. MY money could have stayed here and helped draw interest. Not pad his pocket while he figures out how to be a man and live by his WORD
a month is 4 weeks, a couple consists of 3-4. your argument is invalid, noob.

This is what I paid and waited a month for:

Not as visible in pic but logo is crooked

20130315_235145_zps303db817.jpg

carpet job looks as if to be pieces put together

20130315_235110_zpsc942898d.jpg

20130315_235116_zps6c277552.jpg

open cracks all in the kerf.

20130315_234726_zps19102cb1.jpg

20130315_235033_zps4ca5340f.jpg

20130315_235042_zpsd9faa7e2.jpg

black paint markings all over the red in side the port starting from the front of the box.

20130315_234851_zps48838c84.jpg

20130315_234840_zps9b76af0f.jpg

20130315_234804_zps997a0ff6.jpg

20130315_234718_zpsdfada51f.jpg

Is that a crack in the outside kerf? If so can you send me pics of the packaging please. As for the carpet, I'm not sure how the seem pulled away(perhaps how it was slid into the packaging?) and I'm not sure what the one pic is of. The logo is centered though, we measure those out and place them with in a grid. I'm also not sure what that black is on the port, we don't use black paint on any color but black ports. Those cracks are not acceptable, I will need pics of the packaging and those of the cracks ASAP please(via email and the best resolution you can).

Just a side note on the carpet, you suggested it was "pieced together". That is not true. However, there is a seem on the bottom of the enclosure and on the sides. Since we do not sew the carpet together we have use a seem to meet the carpet. (very standard for wrapping an enclosure) However, why do not normally have issues with them coming up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blockburner

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
blockburner
Boston ma, United States
Start date