dc creations.... poor ethics

Status
Not open for further replies.

berretta96
10+ year member

Before i ordered my box, I asked how long it would take and I was told that it was up to 10 days "just in case"

After 20 days I the only thing I can find out is that some boxes ship Monday. I requested a refund but they will only give me partial because of materials even though they can't verify if my box is even built.

I am very disappointed in there customer service. They won't answer their phone and pm replies are extremely vague.

I would not suggest purchasing a box from Pro Rabbit

I also think it's unwise for a vendor to be a moderator.

I know he has a fan base here and that i'm new but I only want what I paid for in the time frame promised.

I also think it's unwise for a vendor to be a moderator.
I have to say you have a point there. Not that I've seen it be a problem, but that's a valid point.

From what I've seen when threads like this have come up in the past, he has always made good by people.

Dunno what your business background is in life, but most businesses don't run like McDonalds where you get your order in 3 minutes or start bitching until they give it to you for free.... just saying... I know a lot of people seem to have unresonable expectations with mail order small businesses.

We verified your enclosure was shipping today as I told you in a PM. I also explained this again last night in my PM that I sent you after your request. I would have to look at the invoice for the dates but I believe wep are 3 or 4 days behind our schedual currently. I apoligise for any issues you may be experiencing. I have contacted you back every chance I have. As for phone calls, yes we need more lines and people to handle them as we simply get far to many phone calls.

As for being a moderator, I keep business and moderator seperate from each other with no issues what so ever.

this is the FIRST time I've heard that you verified anything "other than my payment"

I also see there is a more appropriate section for this thread and understand if you want to move this.

Here are your pm's to me; you never "VERIFIED" that my enclosure was even built yet alone shipping

original pm 02/12/13

Right now if you placed an order today it would ship on Monday more then likely. We always suggest a 10 business day time frame to cover the "just in case" kind of situations. I find it far easier to ship earlier then suggested then it is to explain why there is a delay. lol

02/22/13

I'm not in the office, but you should get an automated email when we ship the package.

If you have not received an email then be on the look out for one today or at the latest of Monday(typically over the weekend but ups don't pick on weekends).

02/28/13

I have not seen any email at this time, but I do know that we have several enclosures leaving out on Monday?Tuesday via UPS.

02/28/13

I will check our "bulk" mail folder in the morning and see if your email is in that folder for some reason.

Our phones have been ringing non-stop for the past two weeks or so which makes it very difficult to get to every message. Shoot me your phone number and I will call you tomorrow in the morning if you would like.

03/04/13

I can refund you a partial refund as per our invoice suggest. Any cancellation of your order after we start to build is subject to a material used fee. I also sent you a PM suggesting that your ship day was going to be this Monday or Tuesday and you did not reply with any issues at that time.

as per the PM I just recieved; Box should ship today and I will post if a tracking number is sent. At no point was I ever told my box would ship today, only that "some boxes are going out Monday" same as I was told the last three Mondays.

Then that is my entirely fault for not clarifying the enclosure status and not following up as I thought I had. I was also just told that Chris returned your phone call, did this happen?

We verified your enclosure was shipping today as I told you in a PM. I also explained this again last night in my PM that I sent you after your request. I would have to look at the invoice for the dates but I believe wep are 3 or 4 days behind our schedual currently. I apoligise for any issues you may be experiencing. I have contacted you back every chance I have. As for phone calls, yes we need more lines and people to handle them as we simply get far to many phone calls.

As for being a moderator, I keep business and moderator seperate from each other with no issues what so ever.

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

sounds like UPS has a scheduled pick up!

They just left out with your enclosure and several others. I'm not sure how long it takes them to post up an update, but I would assume some time tonight though.

Glad to see this cleared up. I haven't seen any negative posts about pro-rabbit and judging by this thread, he is a good guy, just really busy. Post up pics when you get the enclosure, I would love to see it. I have been so busy lately that I am considering outsourcing my enclosure...just don't have the free time to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

berretta96

10+ year member
berretta96
boise, ID
Start date
Participants
Who Replied