ATTN: pro-rabbit

Understandable. The offer stands any time you would like to take it up. You don't have to buy anything if you don't want. Just come on up and check us out. I will even take you over to the "secret" shop where the big builds happen.
Where are you AT? I've wanted to get into box building and secret stuff always gets me wound up.

Where are you AT? I've wanted to get into box building and secret stuff always gets me wound up.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Maybe when we redo the Blazer we can do a "forum" build. Offer out invites to members to come down and hang out and work(if they want) on the truck with us.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Maybe when we redo the Blazer we can do a "forum" build. Offer out invites to members to come down and hang out and work(if they want) on the truck with us.
Are you aware of any town called Broken Arrow? I've got a buddy there I plan on visiting sometime - maybe we could schedule something. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

w00b3r

w00b3r
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Full Tilt