Where's my box DC Creations?

just read through this all, glad you got it resolved. Star mountain's work is really impressive. I like his builds. As for DC, well i never really dealt with them, but I'm sorry to hear you got dicked.

My custom enclosure that was due last week of September is a little late and I am not too happy anymore.
7 months??Holy mother of...There are 0 excuses for that but i'm sure one will be made.Good luck

I held my tongue on this one for a long time but I had a real similar experience with DC over a year ago. Took about a month to get a box that was only going to take " a few days " . Was told several times it was done and that it was or would be shipped. Then was told it was lost and after that on another occasion told it was done but he was out of carpet and couldn't finish it. Then a couple days later he says he scrounged up some carpet and finally shipped it. When I finally got it a lot of the carpet was already starting to come off and one of the corners was bashed in. He apologized for the delay and claimed he ended up letting someone go over it but it's really sounding like that's how things work over there all the time. One of the worst experiences I ever had with any seller/trader. I usually build all my own stuff and this was pretty much the first time I farmed out the work and it just turned out terrible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ATC_DJ

ATC_DJ
Montgomery, AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
hispls