Thanks Dustin

Participant count
  • Participant list

Whattha
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Oklahoma
I contacted Dustin about installing 4 SA-8 V.2 and a Saz 3500 in my crew cab Chevy. I had previously took my truck to a different shop. They didnt do a very good job to say the least. TO make a long story short Dustin and his wife did a fantastic job on my truck, cleaned up the other shops garbage, and did it with a small timeline. Dudes a class act and I wouldn't hesitate to use him again for anything else of mine. As a matter of a fact noone else will ever touch my car audio again. I highly recommend him. THANKS AGAIN BRO!

I am sure he has some and maybe he will put them up. He was up for quite a few hours finishing my truck up so I could make it to work on time. I would say I'm very impressed with the setup for only running maybe 1500 watts to it. Once I get my electrical in order we drop it down to 1/2 ohm and see what these lil 8's can handle.

LOL, thanks it was a fun build over all. Can't wait to get that new electrical in there and see how she does after that.

This time around I will be sure to have a ladder to work under the hood... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

The only pics I have were from the start of the amp rack..I will be sure to get pics of everything once we get the elctrical upgraded and get the enclosure wrapped up in some suede.

IMAG0331-1.jpg

Flushed the side of the 3500 into the amp rack so he would have full access to the settings.

IMAG0325-1.jpg

On the other hand, he does have a video of how the FJ is currently sitting. Even got a little demo of it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Whattha

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Whattha
Oklahoma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date