Prototype anyone?

pro-rabbit
5,000+ posts

OKC, OK
008.jpg

Interesting indeed.....

More pictures can be seen here....

http://www.facebook.com/DefiantSoundlabs

Burgundy frame on all of em? Is this a 12? Can I be your guinea pig? Please!!!LOL
It is actually not burgundy, it's red. Just a bad picture. lol This is a 12 though.

May be doing something with a few to "online" members for review before to much longer though.

It is actually not burgundy, it's red. Just a bad picture. lol This is a 12 though.
May be doing something with a few to "online" members for review before to much longer though.
Well keep me in mind sir. I spend a ton of time on the forum and would give a fair and honest review. Just really would be cool to be part of this process more than anything. I dig the gap vents. About all that I can comment on at this point

Hey.....

What will these be primarily for?(SQ, SPL...)

I still have the box the 3512 was in along with a good bit of power still in the truck.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Well keep me in mind sir. I spend a ton of time on the forum and would give a fair and honest review. Just really would be cool to be part of this process more than anything. I dig the gap vents. About all that I can comment on at this point
Indeed, will keep you in mind. We have not released any info on these yet other then a few images on Defiant's facebook. Other then that we have stayed pretty tight lipped on the project.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Hey.....

What will these be primarily for?(SQ, SPL...)

I still have the box the 3512 was in along with a good bit of power still in the truck.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Geared toward a daily setup, but we all know how we build stuff around here... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

i want some blue baskets and t yoke //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
No blue on this one, sorry.

Maybe a different line we will do blue...like the limited production run on a larger SPL sub.

man cant wait to see what you produce here. loving the color. you say its red? what shade?
It is a "custom" mix. It has a "blood red" kind of look. Figured with the company name being Defiant Soundlabs it worked well together.

There are a few more pics on facebook of the prototype, there are some changes from those images to the production model, but nothing to crazy other then a dust cap alteration.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pro-rabbit

5,000+ posts
pro-rabbit
OKC, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from