ATTN: pro-rabbit

w00b3r

Hey man,

I contacted you in every way possible since you replied to me about a quote on my enclosure, and you haven't really gotten back to me. I see you are active here on the boards, so I just want to know if I should take my business elsewhere or if you were still willing to build me an enclosure? Thanks man..

I'm actually in Florida right now and I am not manning much of the emails(Chris and Doug are). Feel free to PM or email me directly at Dustin@dc-creations.com

I'm on this forum normally through my cell phone so it may take me a bit to get through some PMs as I get several through out the day.

[quote name='09civic']How long has it been since you contacted him.
@pro\-rabbit ;[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure to be honest. He is the second person to suggest we have yet another email back log since I left for this project.

Hey man,
I contacted you in every way possible since you replied to me about a quote on my enclosure, and you haven't really gotten back to me. I see you are active here on the boards, so I just want to know if I should take my business elsewhere or if you were still willing to build me an enclosure? Thanks man..
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

I'm not sure to be honest. He is the second person to suggest we have yet another email back log since I left for this project.

I was actually directing that question to OP,

then I mentioned you to bring you in.

It's been about 2 days. I wasn't aware that you were out of town though, that makes a lot more sense. I tried calling the number on your website and left you a message, and I sent you an email to "Dustin at dc-creations" and also replied to your email at "orders at dc-creations". I suppose it's a little miscommunication then!

Edit: my bad, today will be the 3rd day

I was actually directing that question to OP,
then I mentioned you to bring you in.
Ah, no worries. I hate having issues like this. Seems like every time we make alterations to handle our growing business we surpass the limits of the new setup rather quickly. While this is great news that we continue to grow, it is a negative because seems like every 2 to 4 months we hit growing pains again and communication becomes tough do to the volume of emails, calls, and PM's we get.

It's been about 2 days. I wasn't aware that you were out of town though, that makes a lot more sense. I tried calling the number on your website and left you a message, and I sent you an email to "Dustin at dc-creations" and also replied to your email at "orders at dc-creations". I suppose it's a little miscommunication then!
I'm out of town, but we have employees to handle email. 2 days is bit longer then I like to see, but I understand that Chris/Doug are not only answering emails but doing other things and delays can happen. I will be at my hotel in about a hour and I will check your email and get back to you.

**edit**

I don't like to broadcast where I will be or anything many times. Some of our clients like to keep things quite and ask us to not talk about what we are doing. So many times it would seem business as usual but I'm actually out of town lol.

I'm out of town, but we have employees to handle email. 2 days is bit longer then I like to see, but I understand that Chris/Doug are not only answering emails but doing other things and delays can happen. I will be at my hotel in about a hour and I will check your email and get back to you.
Thank you very much! I look forward to working with you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

w00b3r

w00b3r
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Full Tilt