Prototype anyone?

What size coil 3? How many layers 4 or 8? Power handling?1k? What size spiders 7 1/4, 8? Linear or progressive?
These will be the 2.5" coil series. We will be doing a 2" and 3" as well. All the other info will be released as we get closer to release.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

The list of subs that will be sent out to a very very select few will be 2 maybe 3.

Well im glad im in deep wit ya'll ill be waiting haha jk man i will be waiting to hear some reviews and see the final look of these
lol, yea it is a short list.

As for the look, I can say the cap will be a carbon red/black over sized.

Let me know when the 3in coil will be ready 10's or 15's have access to termlab with rta,

have more than enough power available too.willing to ship back or purchase when finished with testing.

I'll Test 1 single 10", will do a complete log of install etc.. Also, I never got an email back about the other stuff for the development stuff man

Let me know when the 3in coil will be ready 10's or 15's have access to termlab with rta,have more than enough power available too.willing to ship back or purchase when finished with testing.
The 3" and 2" lines will be on their way after we finish up this 2.5" and get it into production.

Nice Rabbit. Let me know when you get some 10's in and I'll likely buy one if I have the funds at the time.
Thanks Ram. I should be coming down for the state fair this month some time. If so I will hit up and and let you check out the 12. Not sure what we will drive down, so I can't say if it will actually be installed or not lol.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

[/color]

This hurt my feelings
Perhaps I shall sooth your feelings with song..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Yeah i tried to have one built and try to get the price point below $175 with a huge motor and decvent voice coil, but its still in the works, good luck with yours basket looks good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pro-rabbit

5,000+ posts
pro-rabbit
OKC, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from