<b>C2 Audio</b>

Car audio designed and sold by enthusiasts!
The C2 Audio 10" Threatcon-2 woofer is in the works. We are working a few bugs out and it will be ready very soon. We expect this item to be...
The Official C2 Audio Team 1K 12" Group Buy has Started! We are Only offering this Group Buy for a few weeks or until all 200 woofers are sold and...
While at CES I met up with numerous build-house representatives to check out their prototype amps I had requested. I have a few amps showing up...
I know a lot have you have been itching to see this! Here you go! -Chris
C2 Audio 15" Threatcon-2 There it is everyone! Pre-Sale is now open and the first 100 THREATCON 2 15"s are only $109.99 shipped. We expect to...
C2 Audio Threatcon 2 12” When looking at drivers that are below the $150 price point you have to consider a few things. Enclosure size and power...
Woofers are all shipped out and a few people have already received them. This thread will strictly be for your reviews of the Threatcon 2...
C2 Audio's THREATCON 2 subwoofers are our entry level woofers that will blow you away with how they perform. Below is the pricing information and...
C2 Audio is proud to announce it's launch of the Threatcon 2 series 12" subwoofer Pre-Sale. Not only is the price extremely affordable for the...
C2 Audio Threatcon-2 12" Woofer (Only $129). This single 12" woofer set up is Hitting 141 db Playing Music with windows up, doors shut, Term-Lab...
This is the first shirt I plan to have for distribution. Pricing is still being sorted out. I don't plan on having this being the only shirt we...
REVISED AS OF 5 APRIL 2013: So after lots of testing and debating....C2 Audio has chosen to change up the Threatcon 4. Images below are the side...
All C2 Audio Subwoofers will come with the following: -Birth Sheet Check List -Hand written serial numbers on woofer after testing prior to...

Everyone loves affordable amps.... so we decided to start working on our Theatcon Series amps. When I started this project we looked at using off...
Chris, wifey is giving me monies for Christmas, well?
^^^my current setup. All information is in my sig for what's installed. Haven't metered them but they sound awesome!
Hey I bought a c2 audio threatcon 4 12 and I have it in a 2 cube box tuned to 36 hertz it gets decently loud but doesn't rly slam the lows I was...
The New C2 Audio Threatcon Series Amplifiers will assembled later this week. We should have them in our hands in about 2 weeks. This series is...
We are finishing up the artwork for the New Threatcon Series of Amps. This is just a quick drawing, So the Crossover, Inputs and Outputs are Not...
(7-8-14) Threatcon-2 woofers are back in production! We made a few improvements including higher temp/stronger adhesive, we changed the finish on...
The all new C2 Audio 12" Team 1k's start shipping July 7th! More info Available on ::. C2Audio .::
This Suburban has 8 C2 Audio Threatcon-2 15's in a 4th order powered by 4 C2 Audio Recon 1.6 amps. She still has seating for 5 and can do Hair...
The new C2 Audio Recon 1.6 and Recon 2.4 amps are In Stock and available for purchase on our website! Standard Features are : .5 ohm Stable 1/0...
For the past six weeks we were working on rebuilding a Suburban for Slamology (6-14-14 and 6-15-14) This Suburban was purchased from another car...
The Group Buy on the Recon 2.0 Mono Amp is now Live and are on Sale! MAP prices for the Recon 2.0 is $599. The Recon 2.0 group buy price is $499...
The Group Buy on our Recon 1.4 Mono Amp is now Live and is On Sale for $349! Your purchase of the Recon Series amp on this exclusive Group Buy...
We've revamped our Threatcon lineup of woofers and here is the new Threatcon 4 v2. I'm not finished torture testing this woofer yet so I don't...
Is this recon 2.4 for real, an how long will it be $499?
Here's the 12" 750 Watt Prototype for C2 Audio. This woofer will be available in 8's, 10's, 12's, and 15's. We are still doing some testing to...
I Went a different amplifier route with the help from Chris , wanna big shout out to Chris at C2audio for taking time out to help , thanks for all...
I've had my Threatcon 4 for a few weeks now and I'm really starting to warm up to it. The first enclosure I tried/build was an epic failure. I've...
So while we've been waiting for the Threatcon 4 12" Coils to show up (this Monday), we've been pretty busy getting this Trailblazer build for a...
C2 Audio 12" Threatcon-4 Here it is. Threatcon 4 Pre-sale for $199.99 Shipped!!!. Multiple requests for the Threatcon 4 12" woofer and after...
This 15" woofer will continue our Team 1K 1000 Watt RMS Series. The Team 1K series has addressed every single part that can fail under High Temps...
YARD SALE! We have a few 12" Theatcon-4 12" Open Box woofers On Sale for $199 with FREE SHIPPING! Very Limited Quantities Available. These are...
you have got to be sh1ting me. Did you really create a car audio company with the name one letter away from B2 audio. Could you not come up with...
He is a stand up guy and took care of me!!!!! Thanks again man
Chris really goes out of his way to help his customers. Really satisfied with C2 as a company and their products.
Happy to announce that the Threatcon 4 15" pre-sale is now open. Get these woofers at a steal of a deal for $229.99 shipped!!!! This price is...
Here is a quick vid of our 12" C2 Audio Threatcon-4 in action. She is powered by a DC Audio 3.5K @ 1 ohm in a 2 cube box tuned to 34Hz.
Check out this quick video of the C2 Audio 1K Prototype woofer powered by a DC Audio 3.5K. We are running at 2 ohms and clamping a little over 2K
I personally answer lots of calls and emails here and one of my most common questions is "When will C2 Audio offer a 1000 watt RMS Sub?" and the...
Just wanted to make a quick thread to say that I am still running my 2 C2 15"s in my Avalanche and Still Loving them. I have them running off of...
Our Online C2 Audio Dealer is giving away a 12" Threatcon-2 Dual 2 Ohm Woofer on FB. You may want to check it out if you like free stuff. The...
Are u guys still making that 6. Im really interested in this driver.
Just ordered 4 of the c2 threatcon 2s to try out. Built a 9 cube box tuned to 33 hertz. I'm waiting on my amp to get here and I will post up some...
We will have C2 Subwoofers on sale for Black Friday. CarStereoGiant is where you can find them. Get them while you can! EDIT: SALE IS HERE...
C2 Audio Threatcon-2 D4 OB Chris is selling off the Threatcon 2's he used in the Astro Van build. They are all D4. Get these savings while you...
Here we go! We are giving away a Threatcon 2 15" Dual 2 ohm woofer! This is what you need to do to enter. 1. Go to the C2 Audio website...
I'm looking at purchasing a B-Stock Threatcon-2 12" and have a question. I have an Alipine PDX-F4 100x4 watt amplifier. I am running 100x2 watts...
We have been playing around with the idea of adding amps next year after the Threatcon-6 12", 15" and 18" are available.... I am Not committing to...

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

<b>C2 Audio</b>

Car audio designed and sold by enthusiasts!

Views

amp c2 audio sub subwoofer threatcon
20240723_125956.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024
20240723_125945.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024

New threads

Top recent contributers