Threatcon 2 15" pre-sale!!

So the regular price on these now is $179? Man that was a hell of a deal. Can't wait to see what people think of them. Even at that price it seems like they could be real good.
Thats what I try to provide. A great product at a great price. This shipment did have a a few B-Stock woofers with excess glue or scratched motors, etc. They are 100% operational, just a cosmetic flaw. Better yet...they are on sale here if you are still looking for a good deal on these woofers!

C2 Audio 15" Threatcon-2 D4 OB

C2 Audio 15" Threatcon-2 D2 OB

C2 Audio 12" Threatcon-2 D2 OB

C2 Audio 12" Threatcon-2 D4 OB

Thats what I try to provide. A great product at a great price. This shipment did have a a few B-Stock woofers with excess glue or scratched motors, etc. They are 100% operational, just a cosmetic flaw. Better yet...they are on sale here if you are still looking for a good deal on these woofers!
C2 Audio 15" Threatcon-2 D4 OB

C2 Audio 15" Threatcon-2 D2 OB

C2 Audio 12" Threatcon-2 D2 OB

C2 Audio 12" Threatcon-2 D4 OB
Question, you know how us audio guys like to push things to their limits..... How would a pair of these fare on an AQ2200 with their 600rms rating?

[quote name='oxsign']Question, you know how us audio guys like to push things to their limits..... How would a pair of these fare on an AQ2200 with their 600rms rating?[/QUOTE]

I've got a single 12" and then the 15" prototype. I've had both of them running 1k RMS with no issues. @pro\-rabbit ; did a full on review of the 12" and said he reached thermal limits at like 1512 watts. I know his review is in the C2 Audio Sub-Forum

[quote name='jasonbillnelson']I've got a single 12" and then the 15" prototype. I've had both of them running 1k RMS with no issues. @pro\-rabbit ; did a full on review of the 12" and said he reached thermal limits at like 1512 watts. I know his review is in the C2 Audio Sub-Forum[/QUOTE]

Thx for the info. I'll go look up his review on them.

Well I just placed my order for 2 15" D4 "B" stocks.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif Hopefully they turn out to be good ones, and everything works out, lol.

Well I just placed my order for 2 15" D4 "B" stocks.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif Hopefully they turn out to be good ones, and everything works out, lol.
Ur in Sanford ? I'm in Orlando

Got mine today, Gotta say very supprised, Stout suckers, Thanks Chris, I'll be calling you about that amp shortly

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Yup, in Sanford now for about 12yrs. Where in Orlando are you?

I'm excited about it. Now I have to see if I can squeeze the airspace needed for them, lol. I'll have running them on an AQ2200.

I'm over by Universal Studios

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date