Woofer Giveaway!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

C2 Audio
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Posted from my phone so if the link doesn't work, search them on Facebook and fine the giveaway picture that was posted earlier this evening!

--Chris

Boooooooo! Everybody always does Failbook give aways ! Nobody cares about those of us who can't stand Facebook. Great idea really but I hate that these are always open to Facebook users only. Good Luck to all entrants

Boooooooo! Everybody always does Failbook give aways ! Nobody cares about those of us who can't stand Facebook. Great idea really but I hate that these are always open to Facebook users only. Good Luck to all entrants
I'm sure there will be more giveaways in the future. I'm trying to get Chris to run another one on here in the next month but his stock is very low.

Agreed. I wouldn't open a facebook account if I were guaranteed free subwoofers.

Now that I think about it Chris was kind enough to do a CA.com only giveaway for a 15. Definitely a cool gesture but the Facebook only stuff is still kinda lame.

I don't know if he's planning a Threatcon 4 giveaway anytime soon. He did do a CA.com only Threatcon 2 15" giveaway back in October/November I believe. The participation was minimal. I think like 40 people entered out of the entire site. I wanna say @dragwindsor ; was the winner from Canada.

i think anyone would be interested in a free woofer considering all they had to do was post the C2 Audio Link and then an idea of what they would do with it! That's all he asked of us haha!

Well i meant that in a good way like some folks like big juicy *** subs. Plus does anyone have a threatcon 4 on here. Hell i would be down for a half price giveaway on the 4's. im just not a Facebook junky so i like to see giveaways on ca.com only.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date