Threatcon 4 12" and 15" info

Oh okay. I thought it was staying at 1200 rms.
Really hoping for 2000. But with only a 240 oz motor I doubt it. HDC3s have 340 oz motors and are rated 1000 rms.

Thank you.
The v1 THREATCON 4 was rated for 1200 RMS. Chris rates his subs very conservatively. Even if he rates it at 1200RMS it will probably take 1600 or so just fine. He'll disclose all of tht later though. Who knows, maybe this new 4" coil, motor and spider setup will allow for higher RMS rating. We will just have to wait and see

Your relationship to owner is...? Just wondering if your a worker or friend, and where do you guys live in Ohio I'm around cleveland
Good friend of the owner and messenger. He doesn't get online all the time so I try to help him out and answer questions for him and what I can't answer I ask him for the answer. We talk pretty much daily about product and inquiries from people. He's in Youngstown Ohio and I'm stationed at Andrews AFB, MD.

the ti frame is patented. the patent holders are VERY protective of it. China will sell it to you, with no problems. but the legal ramifications of selling it HERE are very real, and very costly. im really not trying to be mean, you need to look into it though
That basket is not a patented basket

These subs look very beastly!! Awesome price for a **** looking woofer might have to try one of these myself would it be ok inverted??
Don't see why you couldn't invert it. The production hasn't started yet since its still in the testing and prototype stage. He's looking to him have them by late May to early june

the ti frame is patented. the patent holders are VERY protective of it. China will sell it to you, with no problems. but the legal ramifications of selling it HERE are very real, and very costly. im really not trying to be mean, you need to look into it though
I know whose basket design you're thinking of and the answer is no, these are not the same baskets. They look very similar....but they are not the same. I chose "off the shelf" baskets so the money could be used on quality soft parts, coil, and motor. Thanks for your concern.

-Chris

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date