Threatcon 2 15" pre-sale!!

"""Just confirmed the Threatcon-2 12's and 15's are in Iowa.... This is killing me over here.... Our New Woofer Test room and shipping area ready to go!"""

C2 Audio posted that on Facebook last night. Guess they were released from California Customs and en-route to Chris in Ohio.

""""All C2 Audio Threatcon-2 12" and 15" woofers will be arriving tomorrow! Today is Absolute last day for the Pre-Order.""""

This Just posted on the Car Stereo Giant Facebook.

Seriously where are these woofers, someone should file a missing woofers report! Call the FBI

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Shipping tomorrow ! We'll see about that

Just got word from Chris, he's been testing and inspecting woofers all day and he will have a bunch shipping out today. Tracking info is supposed to be updated for the orders going out within 24-48hrs.

****, missed the preorder.
Yep. Since he got the woofers in hand pre-order is over. I checked the site and bothe 15" and 12" Threatcon 2's are $10 below MSRP. Still a great price, just not as great as the pre-order.

However, the Threatcon 4 12" presale is still up and going and they are $100 off MSRP! May want to look into them if you have the electrical and amp to power them!

Hey everyone!

Woofers have been shipping out all week and tracking numbers should show up on your order page of Car Stereo Giant. Just as I got caught up with shipping out to everyone an order of 38 woofers 12"s and 15"s just came in so my day has been extended!!

--Chris

So the regular price on these now is $179? Man that was a hell of a deal. Can't wait to see what people think of them. Even at that price it seems like they could be real good.

So the regular price on these now is $179? Man that was a hell of a deal. Can't wait to see what people think of them. Even at that price it seems like they could be real good.
Yep...Crazy Chris and his Crazy Deals! Look at the Threatcon 4 12" pre-sale, its $199 and MAP price will be $299. The 15" is bangin!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date