Threatcon 2 15" Giveaway!

@dragwindsor ; you are the lucky winner! All 46 names were put in the hat and let the wife pull the name so you can thank her! You will have a PM from me on what to do next!

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Thanks to all who entered!!!

--Chris

--Chris

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

--Chris

Of course the newest guy with the dumbest post would win. Would have liked to see it go to someone who was gonna give it to someone that can't afford it.

Of course the newest guy with the dumbest post would win. Would have liked to see it go to someone who was gonna give it to someone that can't afford it.
Just the luck of the draw. Everyone had the same chance.

-Chris

Of course thlest guy with the dumbest post would win. Would have liked to see it go to someone who was gonna give it to someone that can't afford it.
would have been nice to get someone less fortunate bumping, but it was fair. i still might buy a woofer nd do a local giveaway to get a bass head group started at my school. no better way to get peoples attention then to give stuff away lol.

would have been nice to get someone less fortunate bumping, but it was fair. i still might buy a woofer nd do a local giveaway to get a bass head group started at my school. no better way to get peoples attention then to give stuff away lol.
There was actually a free build thread on DIYMA that a bunch of people including myself donated stuff for someone to win that deserved it. They made a couple builds and then assigned numbers and everyone voted for a number and gave away 2 complete systems

Just the luck of the draw. Everyone had the same chance.
-Chris
Yeah, you made it fair, thats all you can do. Just luck of the draw for him.

First off, thanks alot C2Audio!! That was fun.

Secondly, I can't believe people are complaining that they didn't win a random giveaway, and that I myself won. I don't have any sub's at the moment. Just amps, and fronts.

This was a random draw contest. Not a seniority or priority competition.

Thanks C2 Audio, and I apologize for the slight negativity that it created.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date