C2 Audio Amp Prototypes

C2 Audio
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
While at CES I met up with numerous build-house representatives to check out their prototype amps I had requested. I have a few amps showing up in the next week or so to thoroughly test before I pick what I want to go with. Here are some pictures of some of the amps coming my way. I'll keep you updated along the way but for now these are just pictures of prototypes i'll be receiving soon.

2di2ae1.jpg

2ibzwwh.jpg

2j3jwc5.jpg

We plan to rate our amps with what they can do at 12.8v but I'm not going to throw numbers out there right now. The build house numbers are just what they threw on paper for us. We want to clamp the prototypes we receive to give a hands on rating and then we will post them up for all to see.

--Chris

EDIT -- POST #16 HAS UPDATED AMP PICTURES AND INFO

Last edited by a moderator:
These look nice. If you don't like the prototypes, I'll take em' off your hands. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Excited to see the production model you go with.

man if these amps end up priced like the subs are.... quality at an affordable price i may have to snag one up or maybe two.... cant wait
Definitely agree with you there! I like my American Bass VFL 4480.1 but I'm in for one of these guys!

Lovin my 1500v3, but as stated above, ya got me curious. Looking forward to your results, will be looking for an economical and efficient 2k that won't take food out of my son's mouth, know what I mean.

Lovin my 1500v3, but as stated above, ya got me curious. Looking forward to your results, will be looking for an economical and efficient 2k that won't take food out of my son's mouth, know what I mean.
i feel you on this one.... im a budget baller lol

I'm happy to see the excitement for these amps! We plan to make them all flat black with a small C2 Logo. Nothing flashy, all business. We've chosen the name for the amp line as well and plan to release the three monoblock models all at the same time. Two-channel and four-channel models will follow later in spring.

The three monoblocks are:

RECON 1.4

RECON 2.0

RECON 2.8

--Chris

I'm happy to see the excitement for these amps! We plan to make them all flat black with a small C2 Logo. Nothing flashy, all business. We've chosen the name for the amp line as well and plan to release the three monoblock models all at the same time. Two-channel and four-channel models will follow later in spring.
The three monoblocks are:

RECON 1.4

RECON 2.0

RECON 2.8

--Chris
Any prototype clamp tests yet?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date