C2 Audio Pre-Sale!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C2 Audio
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio is proud to announce it's launch of the Threatcon 2 series 12" subwoofer Pre-Sale. Not only is the price extremely affordable for the quality of the subwoofer you will recieve, but we are also donating a portion of our proceeds from every Threatcon 2 subwoofer sale to the Wounded Warrior Project. We want to give back to those American heroes who have sacrificed so much to protect us on the home-front. It's our turn to give back to the heroes.

So without further delay, follow the link below!

C2 Audio Threatcon-2

The first 100 woofers are sold!!!!!!!! Price is now $109.99 for the next 2 weeks until woofers arrive!

Woofers will be delivered to the customer after we test them and inspect them. Expect them between Mid-End of April.

Get your orders soon while their hot!!!

-Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct. The 12"s will ship out to the US next week. The 15"s are expected to ship mid April and will arrive beginning of May. I will let everyone know when those hit.

-Chris

Even without the Pre-sale price they are worth it! The pre-sale price is just crazy! And he's donating money to Wounded Warrior Project which I'm ecstatic about because I'm military and have friends that are part of that program. Great foundation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants