750 Watt Proto

Participant count
  • Participant list

C2 Audio
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
rlf1xk.jpg

2wbyr0x.jpg

Here's the 12" 750 Watt Prototype for C2 Audio. This woofer will be available in 8's, 10's, 12's, and 15's. We are still doing some testing to dial this woofer in. Once we have a finalized prototype with no further changes, I'll post some testing videos.

--Chris

We don't use crappy paper spiders //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

We use better components to offer you better products! We do use some off the shelf products, for instance this basket, so we can put more money into higher quality parts like the coil, spiders, surround, etc. That way we can keep our prices very competitive while delivering an excellent product to our customers.

--Chris

Got my eye on these to replace my vvx's.... Will 3 handle 2500's strapped??? We shall see... Any ball park on price I know not final but you gotta have a high BP you can toss around??

We are shooting for a $230 range on the 12" version. Still have testing and possible changes to work out but that's what I'd like to see the woofer priced at. We do rate our woofers conservatively and put them through H E L L when we torture test them. As for 2 2500's strapped on 3....I don't have an answer. 4 would be better though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

So $200 on the 10's....... Any form of pre-sale?? My skars have taken the 2500's for 2+ years and still going hard.... So I expect the same good SIR LOL... Staying with 3 as that seems to be the lucky number in my car. 4 sa8's resulted in a disaster....

For 10's it should be pretty close to $20-$210 each. Haven't decided about a pre-sale or not. As for 3 on on 2 2500's, I'm not going to make any promises as I've not finished my torture testing. I build these woofers to take a beating but give them an RMS that I believe will bring years of enjoyment and sound great doing it! If you've seen the Team 1k 12, it took all of a DC 3.5k at 1 ohm. That video is on youtube and I believe in the 1k thread as well. Too bad that 4 didn't work out for you before.

--Chris

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date