THREATCON 2 12" Term Lab

correct me if I'm wrong but I dont think these subs are meant for 1200w per sub, i would say 850-1k per sub daily and for the price of $129 on 12" i think its a very good price.

I am ready for mine!!! When do you think they will make it to my house here in Idaho?
Subs are delivering to Chris later this afternoon. He is going to test and inspect all purchased woofers saturday and sunday. As soon as a woofer is tested and inspected it will be registered with a serial number and packaged to ship out Monday. From Ohio to Idaho via UPS Ground or FedEx Freight.....I would say you should have it by Friday.....maybe even thursday.

As far as I'm concerned its more of a warning than anything for you to turn it down so you don't destroy the sub. The sub is rated at 600 RMS and at DOUBLE power its leaving the gap and still playing. You can hear it hitting mechanical limits at that point.
But its all good man. Everyone has their opinions. No worries. I have mine, others have theirs. Thanks for the input.
correct me if I'm wrong but I dont think these subs are meant for 1200w per sub, i would say 850-1k per sub daily and for the price of $129 on 12" i think its a very good price.
My point was that was both of you guys argument when it came to the reason for pushin it on every noob in here.

"Oh it has a 3 inch coil and double stacked magnets" omg these two things mean very little which is proved by my previous point.

A good 2.5 inch coil can take the same power like the dd2500 I used to run 1500 daily to mine without leaving the gap or bottoming out. And it's a 750w sub so yea double rms on a smaller coil

The motor design either doesn't allow for proper cooling or his soft parts are junk you guys can push this product all you want I don't want one

And that's as far as I will take this as it is considered post dumping and I try not to do that

lol ppl will hate on anything

a $100 600rms woofer will not take 1200rms daily and ppl get mad.lmao

if you want a 1200rms sub buy a **** 1200rms sub, and most ppl are not putting out the power they think they are anyway...

You guys will find anything to argue about, or talk ***** about a company

Got mine for 99 with my quart 1500 for 100, not a bad setup for around 200

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date