Threatcon 4 v2

Participant count
  • Participant list

C2 Audio
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
We've revamped our Threatcon lineup of woofers and here is the new Threatcon 4 v2. I'm not finished torture testing this woofer yet so I don't have TS Parameters yet. This woofer is currently rated at 750 RMS and is being tested in a 2 cube box tuned to 35hz.

As the question rolls through your heads, the Threatcon 4 v1 was a great woofer. It took loads of power and sounded great doing it. I really enjoy that woofer. It was a limited time line and won't be produced again as we are moving forward with the new lineup. When revamping the line up I wanted to bring the Threatcon 4 v2 12" down to a $229 retail price point and needed to make some changes to do that.

-Chris

So threatcon 4 goes from 1500rms 4" coil to a 750rms 3" coil??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

I also don't see having a 600rms theatcon 2 and a 750 rms threatcon 4 being a good idea IMO.

The V1 Threatcon 4 was a limited run of woofers to show what we can do. Retail was $299 and they will not be remade. I wanted the price of the Threatcon 4 v2 to be around $229 and to have a little more excursion so changes glad to be made. Threatcon 2 will be moving to a 500 rms line as they are getting revamped as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date