C2 Audio Threatcon 2 Review Thread

I'm glad many people are enjoying their Threatcon 2 12" woofers. I do have more reviews in the works for all to see. Just waiting for them to get the reviews all written up. I'm also glad to see a good amount of Threatcon 2 videos popping up on YouTube.

Status of Threatcon 2 stock:

Dual 2 ohm --- SOLD OUT!

Dual 4 ohm --- Stock is very low. Approaching single digits.

I ordered another run of Threatcon 2 12"s a couple weeks back and we should see them in hand in roughly 2 months time.

So if you don't want to wait and can use Dual 4's for your application, now would be the time to get them ordered.

Thanks for your support!

--Chris

@C2 Audio;
I know its a bit overdue but better late than never. The audio on this vid is terrible but it shows the excursion of the Threatcon 2 pretty good I think. Pay close attention right around 1:26 in the vid . Right there is where I seal up the port and the sub gets going pretty good.

This little 12 is shaking the shit out of my spec on most songs, steering wheel flex also lol. This being in the trunk where the seats don't fold down on 1 k. Not bad for a 100 dollar sub

[quote name='Spooney']@C2 Audio;
I know its a bit overdue but better late than never. The audio on this vid is terrible but it shows the excursion of the Threatcon 2 pretty good I think. Pay close attention right around 1:26 in the vid . Right there is where I seal up the port and the sub gets going pretty good.

[/QUOTE]

Good $hit Spooney!! Looks like you found the perfect tune for it. Gets down!!!

[quote name='05fronty']This little 12 is shaking the shit out of my spec on most songs, steering wheel flex also lol. This being in the trunk where the seats don't fold down on 1 k. Not bad for a 100 dollar sub[/QUOTE]

Agreed! It definitely fills up my Nitro with clean bass at 1k!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the video! It looks like it's got a good home and getting plenty of power!!

--Chris

Thanks for the video! It looks like it's got a good home and getting plenty of power!!
--Chris
Yeah that enclosure as jank as it looks is my test enclosure for every 12 I have had in the last ten years! She doesn't look the greatest but always performs. Enclosure spec is 1.8 cubes net tuned to 32 hz with a 4" aero port. Looks like poop but is solid as a rock. In this vid the sub was seeing 800-900 watts . Still thinking about how exactly I want to do my reviews too. I think I am going to have to build a sealed enclosure for a single 12 and do back to back listening comparisons between sealed and ported. There is also that pre-order on the 15 looming.......

Yeah that enclosure as jank as it looks is my test enclosure for every 12 I have had in the last ten years! She doesn't look the greatest but always performs. Enclosure spec is 1.8 cubes net tuned to 32 hz with a 4" aero port. Looks like poop but is solid as a rock. In this vid the sub was seeing 800-900 watts . Still thinking about how exactly I want to do my reviews too. I think I am going to have to build a sealed enclosure for a single 12 and do back to back listening comparisons between sealed and ported. There is also that pre-order on the 15 looming.......
Do it Spoon! But 1 now and remember you bought one in a month! Haha.

[/QUOTE]

Nice video man!!!! Can't wait for my 15's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date