Threatcon 2 15" Giveaway!

C2 Audio
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Here we go!

We are giving away a Threatcon 2 15" Dual 2 ohm woofer!

rcmtdf.jpg

wrc9dd.jpg

1037kh2.jpg

xc0ys3.jpg

This is what you need to do to enter.

1. Go to the C2 Audio website and copy/paste the link of the Threatcon 2 15" web page into your comment section.

2. Then after that, Explain what you would like to do if you were to win the Threatcon 2 15"!

All names will be given one entry so multiple posts will not yield better results.

This is a caraudio.com "ONLY" giveaway. I know I did one on Facebook a little while ago and many of you that don't have Facebook were able to participate. Here is your chance!

Entrants will be closed as of midnight on the 23rd of October and I will pick a winner on the 24th of October. Once announced that winner will have 24hrs to contact me. In the event he/she does not claim the woofer, I will choose another winner.

Thanks for the support everyone on caraudio.com has shown C2 Audio and good luck to all entrants!

--Chris

C2 AUDIO || 15" Threatcon-2 Subwoofer

If I won, I would build a ported enclosure and throw it into my mercedes.. Been looking to do a small build as Im really not wanting to gut the interior of this SUV haha!

Note: It is likely that I will be sent to do flood relief in Colorado with the Army on the 22nd of October.. sooo, a 24hr window MAY be a bit to short for me if I was to win:(

If I were to be chosen as the winner I would test the driver in both ported and sealed enclosures and give my honest opinion of the results. If its anything like the 12" version it would most likely spend a lot of time in my daily driver. I would give my opinion based on an everyday listener's standpoint as numbers mean little to me these days and little to the average user. It's about making my ears happy.

Well I have never in my life won a contest like this. "Some say if it weren't for bad luck I would have none." I'm not gonna get to excited, but I will give a good review with numbers for those who chase them.

If I win this sub I will build it a nice ported enclosure and demo the shyt out of it out of it in my 95' 2 door Tahoe (Currently no subs - YET). Then I'd more than likely surprise a good friend of mine who loves car audio but doesn't have much money 2 work with, or add a few more and see what kind of damage I can really do with them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Id build a purtty box in the back of a jeep patriot on plenty of power should be able to get a 150+ outta them and come down and vist you since your only 1 hour away or so..... and then talk to you about becoming a sales rep //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date