C2 Audio 10" Threatcon 2

@JBN
Thanks. Is there any literature/pics on the 8's? I could be very interested. Depending on box requirements, I could be interested in 3-4. With my seat-lift, I'll be left with enough room for a 2.5ft^ enclosure under the seat. I'm running a 4480.1. Right now it's gained to %40 wired at 4ohm (1000ish wrms) to the Tc2 15 in a 4ft^ ported box designed by Buck at HOE. Sounds great. Flexes my dash a bit. I'd love to run 4 8's @1ohm (2000ish wrms).
I'll keep in touch with Chris to find out anything I can on the 8's. I know he's been playing with a prototype but nothing has been posted. I haven't seen pictures or stats on them at all. I'm sure he'll post information on the 10's and 8's at the same time. Unlike previous shipments, he was planning to bring 10's and 8's out at the same time. 12's and 15's debuted seperately and then shipped together in later shipments.

2.5 cubes for 4 8's might be a tad small ported but i'm not the box expert. 3 would probably be more doable unless you raise your seat a little higher. We'll have to see with what he comes out for specifications.

Excellent. I wouldn't mind testing some. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif ;)
If i were you I'd email him at c2audio@live.com and express your interest in the 8's. Let him know what you're box planning is, power you intend on running, etc. These will be his first 8's so getting somone running 4 or more would be a great start. Drop him a line and i'm sure he can get you more information regarding 8's than i've recieved from him.

I just might. We've had some conversations when I got the 15. Honestly, anytime one of my friends were asking about subs (that handled under 100000wrms), I pointed them to C2. People can't believe I only have one 15.

If i were you I'd email him at c2audio@live.com and express your interest in the 8's. Let him know what you're box planning is, power you intend on running, etc. These will be his first 8's so getting somone running 4 or more would be a great start. Drop him a line and i'm sure he can get you more information regarding 8's than i've recieved from him.
Sent.

I don't think he's going to reply anytime soon. I know he's a busy guy. Forwarding the brand. Just ***** because somebody is buying my Tc2 15, which means I need new subbage. I want to stay with C2, totally, but I might have to go Sundown.....

I don't think he's going to reply anytime soon. I know he's a busy guy. Forwarding the brand. Just ***** because somebody is buying my Tc2 15, which means I need new subbage. I want to stay with C2, totally, but I might have to go Sundown.....
Sorry I've been MIA lately. Engulfed in testing v2 prototypes, large builds in my retail store, and getting these amps in hand. I'll have to double check my email as I don't recall seeing anything about 8"s. I'll go back and check my junk folder too. If you could re-send the email that would be great as well.

-Chris

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date