C2 Audio Team Edition 1K -- Come and Get Them!

It's all about how you build for your ride. Underseat setups are always tricky with space limitations.
Agreed, but with that being said, I'm not very limited. With 8's, yes. With 10's, no. My sub is gone. If Team 1K 10's, or Tc4 10's were releasing, I'd wait the 90, but I don't think I can for 500 rms. sad face.

Link want open on phone what's pre sale price? 15" pre sale in near future?
C2 Audio 12" Team 1K

Try that. I just opened it on my iPhone.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

C2 Audio 15" Team 1K

That's the 15" link and I'm not sure if the 15" will have a pre-sale. No info has been passed about one happening.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Agreed, but with that being said, I'm not very limited. With 8's, yes. With 10's, no. My sub is gone. If Team 1K 10's, or Tc4 10's were releasing, I'd wait the 90, but I don't think I can for 500 rms. sad face.
I'm sure they will be able to take more. But we will see when they show up.

C2 Audio 12" Team 1K
Try that. I just opened it on my iPhone.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

C2 Audio 15" Team 1K

That's the 15" link and I'm not sure if the 15" will have a pre-sale. No info has been passed about one happening.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

I'm sure they will be able to take more. But we will see when they show up.
$300 whoooo thanks for links thouugh

Any more news on a Team 1k 15"?
It took awhile getting the Team 1k 15" where I wanted it. But, it's finalized and the parts have been ordered. They should be getting built shortly. As soon as I have any more updates I'll be making a thread for it.

Chris

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date