Threatcon 2 15" Giveaway!

More giveaways will happen in the future. I don't have any planned at this moment but they will happen. I'm glad that we had 46 entrants but would like to get into the 200 range next time. Guess I'll just have to plan a larger giveaway next time.

-Chris

First off, thanks alot C2Audio!! That was fun.
Secondly, I can't believe people are complaining that they didn't win a random giveaway, and that I myself won. I don't have any sub's at the moment. Just amps, and fronts.

This was a random draw contest. Not a seniority or priority competition.

Thanks C2 Audio, and I apologize for the slight negativity that it created.
congratulations, please make a build log, and get videos whenyou get it running.make some bass with that bich.

First off, thanks alot C2Audio!! That was fun.
Secondly, I can't believe people are complaining that they didn't win a random giveaway, and that I myself won. I don't have any sub's at the moment. Just amps, and fronts.

This was a random draw contest. Not a seniority or priority competition.

Thanks C2 Audio, and I apologize for the slight negativity that it created.
Oh,go $uck it!...

More giveaways will happen in the future. I don't have any planned at this moment but they will happen. I'm glad that we had 46 entrants but would like to get into the 200 range next time. Guess I'll just have to plan a larger giveaway next time.
-Chris
Just a suggestion on next giveaway let the winner choose 12 or 15 so more people will be interested and will join, I think people who runs 12 did not participate due to the giveaway is a 15, thanks for the oppurtunity

Just the luck of the draw. Everyone had the same chance.
-Chris
How about a discount for those of us who entered the drawing and lost, and still wanna buy a sub? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

-Chris
CA.com exclusive discount on these??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

C2 AUDIO || 15" Threatcon-2 SubwooferTwo years ago I took another brand 15 and proved to people that on a little over rated power it would pull good numbers on a termlab. So I took said subwoofer on 965 clamped watts and pulled a 143.7. If I won this sub I would like to do better than this number with a C2 15 on 1200 watts. Just 235 more watts and beat this number
Missed out man...entrants needed to be entered by midnight of the 23rd. Dragwindsor won the drawing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date