The do's and dont''s of my first wall....it seems like something isn't right....

You guys can talk all this Shlt u want. Even if I built it myself I could never get it as clean looking as altimate did.... within a year or so I will be rebuilding into a bpillar wall and I will be building it myself.. then when I’m doing 160s and build it myself you all ain’t gunna have nothing to say. It’s a shame that people hate so bad because altimate built my cpillar. what you guys don’t see the all the other wall builds I’ve helped build. I helped rods 8 15” audio legion blowthrough... I help Brandon’s 4 team 18s subwoofer bpillar flat wall build, I just don’t brag, you can say all this crap about who built what but we are all friends and help build each other build, you all forget this is spouse to be fun but all you guys just get butthurt and can’t help but hate.. just shows what kind of people you are.
your nose is getting LONG. building and designing something to be loud is totally different.

Ok so I'm redoing it....this is my last time lol. I made sure to take my time on getting the right shape. At the moment I only have the first layer in. There's hardly any gaps at all....it was a very snug and comforting fit lol. And since I'm not competing in any competitions. Although I will be metering obviously when the time finally comes. I have decided to put the subs on the bottom and the port across the top because I'll be able to get the biggest port that way. I haven't started cutting any holes yet. Just tested fitted the first layer for the baffle. Now that I've had a run ins with the wall (haha, nah not that funny) I feel that this one will be the one. It was definitely a very good idea to start with the baffle first. I'm going to build a frame with 2x4's for the sides and top to screw into. And I'm also going to add two Polk audio 6x9's in the back somewhere only temporarily until I'm able to get two matching sets of 6x9's for the front we back....I haven't decided where I will be putting them yet. Haven't gotten that far lol.

CAR AUDIO CATFISH

This guy is beyond FU€K£D!!!

6x9's??? Really...

Anything for a reaction/attention.

Ya know what, ****** go for it. 6x9's are an ingenious idea that I am 100% behind. You should have thought of this sooner. And yes, 4 of them. Preferably the 3-way design, so you get all those mids n highs too.

4 6x9's off the deck. That's as far into car audio as you need to go. Shut her down. Move on.

Take all the builds that you've botched to hell, pile them on your grass, siphon the last $5.00 of gas from your Pacifica and drop a match on that mismatched, criss cross, bass akward, drilled and screwed heap of scrap!!!

You do not have what it takes.

Focus on finding a labour job. Clean offices. I own an office cleaning business, we're hiring...all of us.

Based on photographic evidence that you have provided, at no point should you apply for a carpentry job.7

Mic drop

Ok so I'm redoing it....this is my last time lol. I made sure to take my time on getting the right shape. At the moment I only have the first layer in. There's hardly any gaps at all....it was a very snug and comforting fit lol. And since I'm not competing in any competitions. Although I will be metering obviously when the time finally comes. I have decided to put the subs on the bottom and the port across the top because I'll be able to get the biggest port that way. I haven't started cutting any holes yet. Just tested fitted the first layer for the baffle. Now that I've had a run ins with the wall (haha, nah not that funny) I feel that this one will be the one. It was definitely a very good idea to start with the baffle first. I'm going to build a frame with 2x4's for the sides and top to screw into. And I'm also going to add two Polk audio 6x9's in the back somewhere only temporarily until I'm able to get two matching sets of 6x9's for the front we back....I haven't decided where I will be putting them yet. Haven't gotten that far lol.
if you let me help i'm sure we can get you 155.

none of the stupid *** 6 baffles, just a good design with tricks learned over 15 years.

double baffle and some ingenious bracing.

ye when you have no job and **** at building a loud system you gotta pay.. lol
When u svck at building subwoofers so you pay China to do it for you ^^ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

CAR AUDIO CATFISH
This guy is beyond FU€K£D!!!

6x9's??? Really...

Anything for a reaction/attention.

Ya know what, ****** go for it. 6x9's are an ingenious idea that I am 100% behind. You should have thought of this sooner. And yes, 4 of them. Preferably the 3-way design, so you get all those mids n highs too.

4 6x9's off the deck. That's as far into car audio as you need to go. Shut her down. Move on.

Take all the builds that you've botched to hell, pile them on your grass, siphon the last $5.00 of gas from your Pacifica and drop a match on that mismatched, criss cross, bass akward, drilled and screwed heap of scrap!!!

You do not have what it takes.

Focus on finding a labour job. Clean offices. I own an office cleaning business, we're hiring...all of us.

Based on photographic evidence that you have provided, at no point should you apply for a carpentry job.7

Mic drop

I love you

did you not see the word temporary in the same sentence? And it was just a thought. I don't really have anywhere to put them....and I said nothing about a rear deck considering I have an suv. And no it wasn't for a fuccking reaction/attention. So your saying it's not right to put 6 6.5" speakers in each door? Or 4 tweeters on each pillar. That's wrong huh? Or two 10's in each door. who gives a fuckk what size speakers you put where in your car, regardless they all produce sound. And I'm talking about speakers not subs

So buick and dark immitis you guy's have always known how to do car audio right? Even when you were 8 years old huh? You just knew everything right? Didn't need no help from anyone ever? Fuckk off. Not everyone is a prissy canadian who has the mind set that they're god because it's taken them 2 years to make a perfect box for one 15". There's alot that I don't know, but I'm willing to put forth the effort to try and learn and attempt to make something of it.

did you not see the word temporary in the same sentence? And it was just a thought. I don't really have anywhere to put them....and I said nothing about a rear deck considering I have an suv. And no it wasn't for a fuccking reaction/attention. So your saying it's not right to put 6 6.5" speakers in each door? Or 4 tweeters on each pillar. That's wrong huh? Or two 10's in each door. who gives a fuckk what size speakers you put where in your car, regardless they all produce sound. And I'm talking about speakers not subs

So buick and dark immitis you guy's have always known how to do car audio right? Even when you were 8 years old huh? You just knew everything right? Didn't need no help from anyone ever? Fuckk off. Not everyone is a prissy canadian who has the mind set that they're god because it's taken them 2 years to make a perfect box for one 15". There's alot that I don't know, but I'm willing to put forth the effort to try and learn and attempt to make something of it.
I want your wall to work homie I just thought his comment was hilarious. I paid someone to make my box because I don't have the time nor equipment to build a nice one myself. If I was in your position I would pay someone to design a rock solid box/wall for you so all you have to do is build the ******* thing. The small fee you would have paid up front would have saved you this massive headache and this thread would probably be 60 pages shorter!

Ok then I apologize dark immitis. And yes your probably right, It would have saved me a huge headache. But the way my interior is it makes it hard for me to be able to make a simple square box with a beauty panel. And I figured any of the box designers wouldn't want to deal with trying to make me a design because of all the weird angles

Ok then I apologize dark immitis. And yes your probably right, It would have saved me a huge headache. But the way my interior is it makes it hard for me to be able to make a simple square box with a beauty panel. And I figured any of the box designers wouldn't want to deal with trying to make me a design because of all the weird angles
Another thing you could do and I don't know if anyone said it yet is build everything in the car except the front baffle THEN calculate internal airspace. Once you figure out exactly what your working with it will be ALOT easier to figure everything else out. If you don't have enough airspace for all three 18s at least you will know before you cut the baffle! That's exactly what I would do.

When u svck at building subwoofers so you pay China to do it for you ^^ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
ive used american build houses. if i had a cnc id do my own tooling. unlike you. you can do your onwn carpentry but you suck ass at designs.

new design is getting built today. already doing 148. hello 150..

if you would stop listening to idiots and actually listen to the guys who do good numbers you would be ok.

you don't need 5 baffles. bracing is FAR superior. i know bracing techniques that help output instead of hurt.

if you would stop listening to idiots and actually listen to the guys who do good numbers you would be ok.you don't need 5 baffles. bracing is FAR superior. i know bracing techniques that help output instead of hurt.
Right, and i can do a 180.. You really need to go away.. Nobody cares about what you know or got.
You honestly think anyone gives a damm what you are doing now

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.