The do's and dont''s of my first wall....it seems like something isn't right....

I was doind 150s before you was into this ****.Single 9515 d walled with 2500 was good for mid 150s.

Wait till i get new woofers. You going to make up some of the kind of excuse and trying to say I'm full of **** but I'm going to smoke your *** by a long shot I'll break 160 with 8k and 4 18s with ease
I doubt you will ever see a 160db... put up or shut up

Your still not doing 150s after allllllllll your suggestions... god your dumb 

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

I have a job. The more you talk the less it proves you know.
You're still wasting your time reading and replying to that walking turd? Shame on you at this point for feeding the troll.

I doubt you will ever see a 160db... put up or shut up
right now i want to do trunk. once i decide to spend more money i'll do another wall. i been doing what i say i will. you however can't do ****.

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

You're still wasting your time reading and replying to that walking turd? Shame on you at this point for feeding the troll.
you never told me your class. waxed..

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Your "new woofers" isn't anything special off the Alibaba shelf, many speakers come off of.
you are to stupid to understand loudspeakers so you are really clueless.

right now i want to do trunk. once i decide to spend more money i'll do another wall. i been doing what i say i will. you however can't do ****. 

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

you never told me your class. waxed..

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

you are to stupid to understand loudspeakers so you are really clueless.

Your trunk build is weakkkkk. My buddy has 1 xv2 15 on 2k doing 150d + from a trunk.

1 xv2 15 on 2k doing 150d + from a trunk.
That's pretty impressive. Seriously though, why do you bother responding to that illiterate mong?

As I've said before, it's not so much the lying and unwarranted bragging that gets me, it's that he can't even be bothered to write complete sentences, spell check, or proofread his baby-talk posts.

If he thought his ideas were of any worth he would care enough to take minute to make them understandable and look as though he even cares. The vomit we see is the mark of someone who has zero self respect. Honestly he is probably at 10,000 posts by now and not one of them would avoid red ink in a typical 4th grade classroom.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.