The do's and dont''s of my first wall....it seems like something isn't right....

Right, and i can do a 180.. You really need to go away.. Nobody cares about what you know or got.
You honestly think anyone gives a damm what you are doing now

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
who cares what you have to say. you been schooled to many times here. no street credit.

This thread gets better and better every time I look at it.

It reminds me of this 350lb older guy I saw in his car at Walmart the other day. I alsmost filmed it but he was taking a hit off his cigarette and would exhale then alternate with a pull from oxygen tank and repeat. My wife yelled at me cuz I was just standing there staring like for real?!?wtf?!? I just couldn't look away though. And I've tried for like 40 pages to tell op to slow down and relax and get a box design. And not tryin to be d bag but obviously a wall is too much so I'd just do oneor two of the 18s in nice box subs up port back. And with the 8k (which I'd be more concerned getting proper wire myself if sig is accurate) can run a smaller box and set gains and still be loud. Walls just aren't for everyone. I personally like myback window too much.

It reminds me of this 350lb older guy I saw in his car at Walmart the other day. I alsmost filmed it but he was taking a hit off his cigarette and would exhale then alternate with a pull from oxygen tank and repeat. My wife yelled at me cuz I was just standing there staring like for real?!?wtf?!? I just couldn't look away though. And I've tried for like 40 pages to tell op to slow down and relax and get a box design. And not tryin to be d bag but obviously a wall is too much so I'd just do oneor two of the 18s in nice box subs up port back. And with the 8k (which I'd be more concerned getting proper wire myself if sig is accurate) can run a smaller box and set gains and still be loud. Walls just aren't for everyone. I personally like myback window too much.
That guy isn't gunna live very long...

Darwinism at its finest. I'm a huge believer in removing safety labels and letting natural selection work it's self out. Like for real. If you need a sign saying warning do not stick your hand under the chop saw you deserve to lose a finger.

Im going to put the port across the top so I can use a piece of plexiglass glass on the back so I can still use my back window. I agree louie I also like my back window lol. And I was thinking what If I sold the mesos and got one 18 that can take 4k rms. I'm sure I could achieve 150+ with the right box, with one I couldo a 4th order and have enough space. I've always wanted to hear a 4th order setup

Maybe a wall of 6x9s ??? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is an absolutely terrible idea. I can guarantee you cannot afford the sort of acrylic/lexan it would take to do that properly and frankly you do not have the carpentry skills to get it in there securely.

The big weak link of putting up the baffle first is that it may be difficult or impossible to get into the box to modify tuning or volume after everything is assembled, but good luck.

My box is so big in my trunk I can either face it rear or forward. I'm thinking of forward facing it and sealing of the trunk. My trunk vibrates so much it's obnoxious so I know I'm losing deebeezzzzzzzz
your going to get less loading so you will be-able to wire lower(and will get lower power). mine was a tad louder firing back but i think sealing it off in the right alignment would be louder(i got 146.5 with 2k and 147.1 with 2900).that's on dash though. my box angled is alot louder to the ear AKA at the headrest.

You know I've been thinking the past few hours.....I am going to sell them and just get one 18 that can take 4k or 5k.....I think that would be the easiest. And your right hispls I can't resist because I've never had this much power so I want to be able to use it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.