Free Air Space

Participant count
  • Participant list

ShoobieStomper

Hey, guys! I just have a quick question. The best enclosure that I can find for my truck only has 0.93 cubic feet and my sub says that it needs at least 1.00 cubic feet.

Will I lose a lot of performance because of this? I have looked into building one, but I really can't make it much better than the one I'm looking at due to space.

Thanks in advance! :)

Hey, guys! I just have a quick question. The best enclosure that I can find for my truck only has 0.93 cubic feet and my sub says that it needs at least 1.00 cubic feet.
Will I lose a lot of performance because of this? I have looked into building one, but I really can't make it much better than the one I'm looking at due to space.

Wow I guess I'm not the only one that uses the same username for everything lol

You'd never hear the difference.

Do you think I should add some Poly-Fil or just leave it alone?
u can shove a little in there cause u will also loose air space due to sub displacement.. don't pack it to tight leave room for sub it may trick sub into sounding like box is .1 cf bigger never know..

If your talking sealed then no difference. And I agree with boomin. No need for poly unless you have the extra few $ to try and see if you like it better with or without. But one sub in a 1cft enclosure I highly doubt you'll see any real difference.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.