<b>Sonic Electronix Forum</b>

Get all your car audio questions answered by our experts and share your passion with other audio enthusiasts online. Post now for product recommendations, tips and installation advice.
Just wanted to wish you guys and gals a hello from all of us here at Sonic!

Sonic used to have good stuff, now they just have junk. why tho? what's stopping you guys from stocking up on some quality speakers? and not that...
Hey guys, if you use the code:MarkG, you will receive 5% off of your entire order. They have phenomenal customer service and a broad selection.
I used Sonic the first time I added aftermarket sound to my car. I am pretty hands on guy so I wanted to install everything myself. With no...
the price at which they are makes me wonder if they are good or not Someone tried it?
suppose my box is port, how I know the hz?
Hey guys, the time has come. We've worked hard to put up some of our best car audio deals for Cyber Monday, and we invite the CarAudio.com...
New here ppl howdyyy! 05 cadillac cts kenwood ddx492 HD HU 4 polk db650 doors kenwood kac6406 rf r1200.1 1 p3d412 1 ap bd2 12 I know...
3 hc2400s. came like this today: two sides in the last picture were like that.. now the batteries are in their own packaging inside...
amp goes into protection mode My west coast customs 1600 4 channel amplifier goes into protection mode at high volume but play's ok at low volume...
i need a cusom enclosure for my 12'' type R's (SWR 12D2).... im looking to get the most SPL i can
Don't miss out on all of the great deals happening for Black Friday! What do you guys think of the deals? Black Friday Sale
I had already complained and provided pics of the packing for my batts a while back nothing ever got done... My most recent order was signed for...
I'm new to the forum, so I'm not sure what I need to do. I'll start by asking this: I bought a Pioneer AHV X3600 BHS two months ago and I'm having...
Memorial Day Clearance! Save up to 80%!
Missed out on the 10% jvc infinity sale items. Isn't there a standard 5% or 6% code that's always good?
It's April! That means we're starting our April Audio Giveaway! Brands include Sony, Image Dynamics, Re Audio, and Cerwin Vega! Click the link to...
This month is MARCH MAYHEM. We're giving away prizes from brands such as Sony, Kicker, XS Power, Image Dynamics, and more! Just click the link...
We are doing a huge Hifonics giveaway this month that includes prizes from the new Hifonics Brutus line! 13 chances to win. Grand prize gets an...
i have a 95 chevy caprice and i was wondering should i go with a l5 or l7 solo baric subs i thought about doing 4 12s or 2 15s but i dont know...
This will be a continuing thread containing a lot of our CES Videos. Here's a few to start: Pioneer NEX Stereos:
I know you guys have your pet peeves with car audio. Let's here them!
Black Friday Sale 2013
For the month of November, Cerwin Vega is letting us giveaway a grip of prizes! Click the link below to enter! http://a.pgtb.me/lJHJCl
We want to see you guys spit some car audio flows at us! lets see what you got!
We launched our NVX Xtreme giveaway today and it lasts til October 31st. There will be 10 winners in this contest so there will be lots of chances...
Just wanted to pass along this promotion we have going on this month. *When you use the V.me by visa checkout service you get 10% off you order...
We're planning on possibly putting together a video with the top tips and tricks in car audio. We have a few things in mind but we want your feedback!
Hey Guys! This month we've got huge savings on categories such as subwoofers, amplifiers, and many more. Click on these banners to check out what...
Hello everyone, If you know a vehicle in need that could use a nice little speaker upgrade, maybe now's the time! We're giving away a free...
Hello ladies and gentlemen! We're proud to announce that we've officially been in business for 13 years, and counting! We want to thank you all...
MB Quart ONX4.60----MB Quart ONX1.2000D XScorpion 5" Turbo Fan----Absolute relay Gonna done some building on the amp rack tomorrow. Gotta...
We are excited to announce that we are now carrying SMD products at Sonic Electronix! SMD DD-1 SMD CC-1 SMD DD-1 HV SMD VU-DIN
We have teamed up with ClarityOne to give two lucky winners VIP access to the June 30th BET awards and events in Los Angeles, CA. What do you get...
Hey guys, your window for entering our Sony Marine giveaway is getting smaller! Follow the instructions on our Facebook page and you'll be entered...
Hey guys! We're giving away $2,500 in Scosche prizes and all you have to do is enter! The contest ends April 30th so make sure you submit your...
Do y'all have any coupon codes right now for subwoofers? I'm buying two alpine type r 10s but didn't have enough cash for a voltage meter , so is...

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

<b>Sonic Electronix Forum</b>

Get all your car audio questions answered by our experts and share your passion with other audio enthusiasts online. Post now for product recommendations, tips and installation advice.

Views

20240723_125956.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024
20240723_125945.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024

New threads

Top recent contributers