The subs soundqubed hds210 are great?

I see what your saying. You can buy better then SQ of course, but its HARD to beat them for the money. Im a SQ guy through and through. They are my favorite go to brand due to the cost vs performance. Right now though im loving my Incriminator Audio Death Peanlty 15 though lol
I won't buy again, just my personal choice. I'd rather take a Sundow SA series or Fi

i like Sundown Sa's also but in the since of not going with the SQ over it, i would go with the FU 750's
Never had or heard FU 750's, but Popwarhomie seems to be happy with his FU wall. They were all the rage for about a month, and now you don't hear as much about them. I wonder if price went up or something

Never had or heard FU 750's, but Popwarhomie seems to be happy with his FU wall. They were all the rage for about a month, and now you don't hear as much about them. I wonder if price went up or something
yeah price is up there with the XFLs so yeaaaaah there goes the amazing SA killer for 135 bucks thing... now its 189 or something.

The only SQ I have experience with is the HDS312 but it's a crazy bargain. Of course there are better subs out there but less than 200 bucks for a 3" coil 12 that seems very well built is a deal. I'm sure the HDS2 is hands down better than anything comparable from more mainstream brands.

resale value is sh*t compared to an sa. Buddy couldnt sell it for the life of him when he wanted to move up to the fu spl1800
I see. Ironically I just happen to see a bunch of grievances today on the 750s smh lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jorgecordova

jorgecordova
Mexici
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
bgowdy