The subs soundqubed hds210 are great?

Whoever told you that is an idiot. Only difference is box design and output due to cone area. So actually 12s and kick harder than 10s and 15s and 18s kick harder than 12s
Sorry, I hear this in a youtube video haha, the guy say that

But the 10's have a nice kick than 12's, or not?
Don't listen to adulbirch, he's a good guy but a little biased, I don't think he's ever owned any sq equipment, could be wrong though, like I said I've had the hds215 and loved it, you could either go with two HDS210s or 1 HDS312 on your budget withe the cab 1600.1 you won't regret it if you have a good box, IMO box makes up 90% of your system. If you have a ****** box your sub is going to hit and sound like ****. And they smaller subs don't kick better, a lot of people think they sound better with rock and metal cause they feel they can hit the notes faster, honestly I never had an issue with my 15 and it's definitely louder and better all around (aside from space consumption ) than my two Rockford p2 10s

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Don't listen to adulbirch, he's a good guy but a little biased, I don't think he's ever owned any sq equipment, could be wrong though, like I said I've had the hds215 and loved it, you could either go with two HDS210s or 1 HDS312 on your budget withe the cab 1600.1 you won't regret it if you have a good box, IMO box makes up 90% of your system. If you have a ****** box your sub is going to hit and sound like ****. And they smaller subs don't kick better, a lot of people think they sound better with rock and metal cause they feel they can hit the notes faster, honestly I never had an issue with my 15 and it's definitely louder and better all around (aside from space consumption ) than my two Rockford p2 10s
I take your advice, thanks

I have owned Soundqubed equipment and local people here have had Soundqubed subs.

There's a reason why I didn't get HDC3's or HDC4's when I had a budget for new subs. They would've been cheaper, but I'd rather get something better.

When people think that big subs can't play quick notes, I put on some dubstep in my truck and show them that even 21's can play just as "quick" as smaller subs. I'm lacking port area right now and it's over-damped. That's limiting the output a bit, but everything is snappy

[quote name='jorgecordova']I take your advice, thanks[/QUOTE]
@dev199505;

I think i would probably pass on the CAB1600.1 due to the failure rate from them but thats just IMO. Dont get me wrong, they seem to make really good power just seem to have alot of weak points with Failing and bein DOA.

I mean if you get a good CAB then thats great and seems like a good budget amp but the durability of its in question.

IF you had some extra money you could get a Twisted Sounds 1.3k for $269 new from CarAudioBargin site and they a beasty amps

I have owned Soundqubed equipment and local people here have had Soundqubed subs.
There's a reason why I didn't get HDC3's or HDC4's when I had a budget for new subs. They would've been cheaper, but I'd rather get something better.

When people think that big subs can't play quick notes, I put on some dubstep in my truck and show them that even 21's can play just as "quick" as smaller subs. I'm lacking port area right now and it's over-damped. That's limiting the output a bit, but everything is snappy
I know I showed my uncle that when I had my HDS2 he used to never want anything bigger than a 12 now he's running a 15D4 kicker L7

I see what your saying. You can buy better then SQ of course, but its HARD to beat them for the money. Im a SQ guy through and through. They are my favorite go to brand due to the cost vs performance. Right now though im loving my Incriminator Audio Death Peanlty 15 though lol

you all need to hear cscstang's 15s in a T line. hits just as hard at 70hz as the rest of the spectrum, no gaps in bass whatsoever. Plays double bass pedals on metal like a champ. Dubstep is easy peasy in comparison to the harder more advanced types of bass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jorgecordova

jorgecordova
Mexici
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
bgowdy