Your packing is still not up to par....

Participant count
  • Participant list

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
I had already complained and provided pics of the packing for my batts a while back nothing ever got done... My most recent order was signed for while I was at work so I couldn't look it over til this morning.

1 15" sub in a huge box that would have held two.. Not even half full with packing peanuts though it may have had more at some point. Pic provided. Regardless... This peanut stuff just doesn't cut it on the big stuff.. I dunno how else to get that across... Still. Nothing was ever done previously.. What more can I do? I'm going to check the actual item when I return home tonight. I buy a ton from you guys and just want stuff to arrive new as it should not new as in beat to hell and back. Just for reference the item was turned up sideways in the huge box if laying flat it would easily had fit two15s like I ordered. The other came in a box it looked like it was sent directly from the company in as it was very snug to the item.

Hope you get this straightened out. I still have yet to have a bad experience with packing wise. Everything I've gotten has been packed like a tank. I've had other issues with them though. It would seem with as many people that complain, it is just a ticking time bomb before I experience this too.

I don't make it a habit to order heavy **** often... Go figure. Smh
I'm done with them man. Got an amp from them and they used the blow up bags to the surround it. When it got here all the bags were deflated and the amp had a nice big ding in it, through the original box and packaging. Took 3 weeks for them to send a replacement. QC has gone downhill since they left California.

Ive never had any problems with their packing. Im about to order something from them now.

Awww. No more free shipping on orders over $25 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

That's where it's coming from now. Closed up over here.
that truly ***** then, my smaller stuff had always arrived ok but each time i've ordered heavy stuff, these 15" subs and 3 hc2400s.. packing was peanuts and a box much bigger than needed that was torn all to pieces and i was at work when delivered so someone else would sign for them.. ***** coming home to see that stuff though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JL Audio

5,000+ posts
ThugStep
JL Audio
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date