Discount Code for Everyone!

https://www.yelp.com/biz/sonic-electronix-chatsworth-2?adjust_creative=bing&utm_campaign=yelp_feed&utm_medium=feed_v2&utm_source=bing
All I can say is wow. Something def changed within.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

This is much bigger than that. Unless you bought from them, stfo this thread.
unless you walked in their shoes you STFU. i see the best of guys go under from ****** management. contact the owner tell him you aren't satisfied. bitching and whining won't help your situation..

https://www.yelp.com/biz/sonic-electronix-chatsworth-2?adjust_creative=bing&utm_campaign=yelp_feed&utm_medium=feed_v2&utm_source=bing
All I can say is wow. Something def changed within.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

This is much bigger than that. Unless you bought from them, stfo this thread.
YA Thats crazy ! sounds like TDGAF about there customers. Other wize that joker speaking for sonic would pick up a phone or send an email and see how long it really takes to get an answer ? Or order something and return it and see how his company is working ? Pretty easy dont need to have surveys and all that crap. But thats only if they really wanted to know how they are really doing. I would be doing that crap all the time if it was my company.

unless you walked in their shoes you STFU. i see the best of guys go under from ****** management. contact the owner tell him you aren't satisfied. bitching and whining won't help your situation..

Unless you bought from Sonic before, feel free to post up your experience. Otherwise, your wasting time again arguing about something off topic.

Something definately changed. Im about 90 miles from them and used to get stuff the next day if ordered early enough. Over the last 6 months or so, everything has been taking about 5-8 days.

As for CS, i helped someone with a setup last year. The smoked an idq12 from clearly clipping. Sonic sent em a new one.....he smoked it again and waiting to see if they honor it again. Imo, burnt coils shouldnt be honored period. Hes lucky they did once, and maybe twice.

Ive bought so many items from them its stupid..LOL..HUs-speakers-Subs-amps-fans-deadner-wiring-Distro Blocks-hell you name it..Ive Never had a problem with them shipping or ever had any issues with anything bought.the thing to keep in mind..shopping anywhere/especially on line/drop shipping from warehousing/stocked items..This is the time Uncle sams documents are due,and inventory needs to be at its lowest/profits and lost so to speak as a business stand point,..which items are either barely in stock or drop shipped or shipped and then reshipped.it blows as it begins at the last month of the following year.I always buy during the 2 quarter up to the first of the 4th.and never have an issue.It still doesnt justify blowing the customer in the dirt.Its all about That TAX Time,and Inventory

As in did you work for them or....?? More details amigo. Wasn't accusing you of pulling anything out yo ***.
On 2 or 3 occasions they've sent me partial orders without warning me even if I made sure every items were in stock and that's fucking dishonest if you ask me. One time I tried to buy a set of 660gti, again "in stock" and yes they were helpful but for no reason they stopped replying to me. NO REASON AT ALL... 100% GRATUITOUS. WHY?!

Something definately changed. Im about 90 miles from them and used to get stuff the next day if ordered early enough. Over the last 6 months or so, everything has been taking about 5-8 days.
As for CS, i helped someone with a setup last year. The smoked an idq12 from clearly clipping. Sonic sent em a new one.....he smoked it again and waiting to see if they honor it again. Imo, burnt coils shouldnt be honored period. Hes lucky they did once, and maybe twice.

You outta play detective and find out what's going on with that place.

Oh yes, a lot of mfgrs. don't cover user error....burned/clipped coils is one of them and typically stated.

I think one of the reasons why they're so slow w/ shipping orders now is that they all ship out of one location now, which is either in Kansas or Kentucky, can't remember which one. The warehouse out here in Chatsworth closed down along w/ their install bay. Those guys that were always in their Youtube channel I think work strictly for NVX now, which is the house brand for Sonic.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

67Stang

67Stang
Middle Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
drei4runner