Your packing, horrible. Please improve in the future..

Everything I've ever ordered from them came in fine. The packaging ***** on their part but I bet the shipper tossed your boxes around and broke them. I worked at UPS for awhile unloading trailers and id see guys throwing boxes. I personally never damaged anyone's stuff but they could also get damaged from the transport from hub to hub.
I had mentioned that to them as well.. but even still, not even half full of packing peanuts.. and using packing peanuts to begin with... they have two or three places they ship from, mine is the KY one since im in ky, however .. that is when I get the ****** stuff, my other stuff from the other plants that are far away.. arrives a lot better.

I

So if nothing was damaged, why are you complaining? Don't get me wrong. Been there before. All I got was a shoulder shrug. I'm sure if the product was damaged a refund or exchange would be coming your way. Otherwise, what do you expect? A new free cardboard box?
This is the type of BS that people don't understand. Once product arrives you need to inspect it thouruly....not whenever you have time or calmed down. This way, some companies have very few time to do some sort of exchange or warranty or some sort....as short as a week or two that I've seen. Just be glad the items are double or even triple boxed. I've seen much worse than that.
Thats dumb. If u spend ur hard earn money u want new battiers. Not dented beat up scuffed battiers

I
Thats dumb. If u spend ur hard earn money u want new battiers. Not dented beat up scuffed battiers
i said IF nothing got damaged....then nothing can be done. Otherwise, raise hell if it did. Call, email, get a lawyer I don't care. Seems OP isn't trying hard enough.

Everything I've ever ordered from them came in fine. The packaging ***** on their part but I bet the shipper tossed your boxes around and broke them. I worked at UPS for awhile unloading trailers and id see guys throwing boxes. I personally never damaged anyone's stuff but they could also get damaged from the transport from hub to hub.
Same here. I was a truck unloader at UPS.....hated it. Lasted a month there and wasn't treated all that great either. And trust me when I say if your going to ship something, make dam sure it doesn't move inside the box. Because those guys at UPS distribution place they have no choice but to toss packages around.

they offered to do something, they did nothing and ignored me. That's what i'm getting at, ... also I can't inspect something right away if im not there when it's ******* signed off and left. If I had been there.. it wouldn't have been accepted at all. The ****** packaging is what I wanted brought to their attention.. note, I have two threads on this.. and it was even worse packaging after the first time.. After being ignored by them etc.. I understand fully that they are idiots.. nothing more. **** them and also...saying I am one of the people who don't understand you need to inspect something post haste..? thelow has over 1k refs buddy.. Im pretty sure I know how to deal with packages both sending and receiving.. 95% of my posts on all forums are from the classifieds and Im pretty sure i've done more business through here than most people combined on the site.
edit: how the **** are you from 05'.. rarely do I see someone from that year still active.. but I have no life and thus my large post count.
Doesn't make sense to me if your away some place and you order some things and get it delivered to your house. But won't be home in a few weeks?? How do they know you didn't cause the damage yourself and they prob wonder why you waited say a week or two before contacting them?? I will say if your in active duty, then might be understandable. But....I would wait until you get home 1st then order what you want.

Sorry man but your not trying hard enough to get their attention. Better Business Bureau: Start With Trust®

I have bought sold shipped many items. I've had maybe 1-2 bad apples. Just look at ebay feedback and their members scores. The world for you must be coming to an end.

Doesn't make sense to me if your away some place and you order some things and get it delivered to your house. But won't be home in a few weeks?? How do they know you didn't cause the damage yourself and they prob wonder why you waited say a week or two before contacting them?? I will say if your in active duty, then might be understandable. But....I would wait until you get home 1st then order what you want.
Sorry man but your not trying hard enough to get their attention. Better Business Bureau: Start With Trust®

I have bought sold shipped many items. I've had maybe 1-2 bad apples. Just look at ebay feedback and their members scores. The world for you must be coming to an end.

what the hell are you talking about.. I was at work... I can't be home 24/7 to sign for ******* packages... wth are you on.. you made it seem like I said I was in bangkok thailand fucking ladyboys while ordering blts and btls.

what the hell are you talking about.. I was at work... I can't be home 24/7 to sign for ******* packages... wth are you on.. you made it seem like I said I was in bangkok thailand fucking ladyboys while ordering blts and btls.
lulz. then don't order anything if you can't be there to inspect it.

Your just making one excuse after another.

Sounds like the place you bought from they prob got tired of hearing that as well and your on the ignore list.

lulz. then don't order anything if you can't be there to inspect it.
Your just making one excuse after another.

Sounds like the place you bought from they prob got tired of hearing that as well and your on the ignore list.
Even stupidity looks at you and says... I ain't touching that ****. Guy is too far off the dumbfuck Hill.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JL Audio

5,000+ posts
ThugStep
JL Audio
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date