goes in protectoin mode at hight vol

TAKE THE REMOTE AND POWER WIRE AND TWIST THEM TOGETHER AND CONNECT THE ONE WIRE DIRECTLY TO THE POSITIVE OF MY BATTERY AND ATTACH A 10 AMPS FUsE TO IT
What does this even mean? the remote wires for the amp? and the red wire is power, not memory??

how do you turn the radio off via key if your fused directly to the battery? and you didnt mention how you get power to amp if you dont use the remote off headunit.

dont use a converter with a aftermarket radio because a after market head unit already does it by itself, try unhooking it, setting ur loudness to low and turn ur bass to 1 or 2 and see how it treat u, and also try switchng ur rcas to see if the noise switches to another channel. I KNOW A FEW HEAD UNIT TRICKS WHEN IT COMES TO THINGS, I DONT USE THE 12VLT( RED ) OR THE REMOTE( BLUE /YELLOW) WITH THE WIRING HARNESS SUPPLYED, I JUST GROUND THE WIRE TO SOMETHING METAL BEHIND THE STEREO , THEN TAKE THE REMOTE AND POWER WIRE AND TWIST THEM TOGETHER AND CONNECT THE ONE WIRE DIRECTLY TO THE POSITIVE OF MY BATTERY AND ATTACH A 10 AMPS FUsE TO IT AND THAT HOW IVE DONE EVERY ONE OF MY HEAD UNITS , THE HEAD UNIT WIRING HARNESS IS THE LAST THING TO GET POWER , SO IF U EVER HAVE PROBLEMS WITH UR HEADUNIT TURNNG OFF AND ON OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT I WILL BET U IT WILL FIX IT , i really think its ur converter or ur settings.

Omg you can't be serious.

OP please don't listen to this..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jimjam72

Jimjam72
chicago,il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Jimjam72