Now Carrying SMD Products!!!

Participant count
  • Participants list
Hey 04murdalanche,
Although we previously carried the VU-DIN, we will no longer be carrying them and we've discontinued them on our website. It looks as though they're still available through Steve Meade's store though!

SMD 12V Volt Meter (SMD-VM-1) - SMD Volt Meters - SMD Install Tools / Electronics

Let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be more than happy to help out.

Harry D.

SonicElectronix.com
They sell the VM-1, but not the Vu din. They are different, the Vu din shows output levels, vm 1 shows voltage. I really need to get my hands on you, you guys know anyone who has or could get one? New or used I don't care.

Thanks for your help

Jeff

They sell the VM-1, but not the Vu din. They are different, the Vu din shows output levels, vm 1 shows voltage. I really need to get my hands on you, you guys know anyone who has or could get one? New or used I don't care.
Thanks for your help

Jeff
Why do you want one so bad?

Thanks for your help

Jeff
Hey Jeff,

I looked around and also checked with our purchasers. The VU-DINs are discontinued and we can't find anyone who has them available. I recommend doing what another user said and check on various For Sale threads. There are a fair amount of these in consumer hands, it's just a matter of finding someone who will sell it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SonicHD

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
SonicHD
Valencia, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date